Barbie(blonde)jokes

Forums » Playgrounds

chat Barbie(blonde)jokes
by a stranger november 2013

unclassified
November 2013
a stranger niveau/
yea but I mean saying this stuff about blonde Barbie dolls is kinda offensive to blondes wouldn't you be offenside if people made fun of you kind of hair and what your hair means about you
unclassified
November 2013
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
briebree I am blonde, and yes, even if you change this, I find this VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY OFFENSIVE
So... because of something I can't change, you're better then I am?

see even briebree agress with me that saying this is offensive
heathercj
31nd
3 088 points
December 2013
I'm a Natural Strawberry-Blonde, but I still don't mind a good Dumb Blonde joke. I just don't take it seriously. I know that there's nothing dumb about Blondes. I find them funny. The thing about Blondes being dumb started with Marilyn Minroe, who acted kinda crazy/strange in some people's opinions, and they got "crazy" and "dumb" mixed up, so there was a stereo-type made about Blondes being dumb. I'm Blonde and I still don't mind a good Dumb Blonde joke, but I can still see how some people might find this offensive anyways.
unclassified
December 2013
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
heathercj I'm a Natural Strawberry-Blonde, but I still don't mind a good Dumb Blonde joke. I just don't take it seriously. I know that there's nothing dumb about Blondes. I find them funny. The thing about Blondes being dumb started with Marilyn Minroe, who acted kinda crazy/strange in some people's opinions, and they got "crazy" and "dumb" mixed up, so there was a stereo-type made about Blondes being dumb. I'm Blonde and I still don't mind a good Dumb Blonde joke, but I can still see how some people might find this offensive anyways.

What is a strawberry blonde?
heathercj
31nd
3 088 points
December 2013
It's kinda like between a Redhead and a Blonde. When my hair gets wet, more of the red is visible. When it's dry, It's darker underneath and brighter/blonder on the outside with natural verigations/highlights.
unclassified
December 2013
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger Blondes aren't dumb they are unique.They are energetic but can be ditzy.But it doesn't mean they are dumb.

Thank you
unclassified
December 2013
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger Blondes aren't dumb they are unique.They are energetic but can be ditzy.But it doesn't mean they are dumb.

One of my best friends is a blonde, and she's in advanced reading and advanced math.
While the jokes are funny, why do we have to use blondes? Why not say "a girl" instead?
unclassified
December 2013
a stranger niveau/
Or, instead of "a girl" (in which I am!) use "a guy"!
Snuffles2222
87nd
1 061 points
December 2013
account deleted niveau/9 facteur
I am sort of blonde, with very blue eyes, and I don't take this offensive. It's a stereotype. Sure, if they were naming people, it would be time to stop, but it's just a random blonde that is supposedly not smart. I mean, if you gave a mouse cheese, it would die, but no one ever gave a care about that, right?
unclassified
December 2013
a stranger niveau/
why you all find this offensive i dont understand. my two best friends are both blonde and they love blonde jokes more than the average person.
briebree
306nd
780 points
December 2013
design/quote.png
Snuffles2222 I am sort of blonde, with very blue eyes, and I don't take this offensive. It's a stereotype. Sure, if they were naming people, it would be time to stop, but it's just a random blonde that is supposedly not smart. I mean, if you gave a mouse cheese, it would die, but no one ever gave a care about that, right?

well, they don't all have to be blonde. They could say 'a person' or 'a girl' or 'a guy' or something, they don't have to say 'a blonde'
unclassified
February 2014
a stranger niveau/
everybody is right i am stupid and i should never have been born and now i want to die because i am an idiot and nobody likes me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Snuffles2222
87nd
1 061 points
February 2014
design/quote.png
a stranger everybody is right i am stupid and i should never have been born and now i want to die because i am an idiot and nobody likes me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa, please cool it. No one deserves to die, please don't be so dang dramatic.
unclassified
March 2014
a stranger niveau/
I am a blond and I don't find it offensive I can acutely read 164 words per minute and my mom say's that I am a very smart girl and it is just some random person so I don't find it offensive or mean so cool it no won deserves to die.
Snuffles2222
87nd
1 061 points
March 2014
design/quote.png
a stranger I am a blond and I don't find it offensive I can acutely read 164 words per minute and my mom say's that I am a very smart girl and it is just some random person so I don't find it offensive or mean so cool it no won deserves to die.

Exactly. I don't find it offensive at all. If they are aimed at me, you get a knife in your head. >.< But if they are just a good blonde joke for laughs, I don't mind. I love listening to them. ^^
unclassified
March 2014
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png

I know! Im blonde,but thank you for changing the blonde to barbie everyone!
unclassified
April 2014
a stranger niveau/
Its just a sterotype. And there JOKES! If they were sayind so and so it would b completly different
LOVEHORSES!
114nd
1 556 points
April 2014
account deleted niveau/6 facteur
Okay, just . just, okay, STOP THE PAGE!
unclassified
May 2014
a stranger niveau/
Its noy pionting names. As long as they dont say names its fine
Miggles
152nd
712 points
May 2014
account deleted niveau/5 facteur
Ecuse me, I'm blonde. This is Very insulting.
unclassified
May 2014
a stranger niveau/
Ok ife we use barbie can we continue?
unclassified
November 2014
a stranger niveau/
This is offensive and just very dumb blonds are amazing why would they make blond jokes its rude mean and well STUPID!!!!
unclassified
November 2014
a stranger niveau/
You guys are taking these jokes way to serious. I truthfully wouldnt care if it were a joke about my hair color or what not. What does it take for you people to get that its not about you or anyone for that fact.
unclassified
November 2014
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Snuffles2222 Don't do that, LOL, that is extremely rude and Lolcat did it to me once and ten Mondays later, GUESS WHAT? I am alive and cursing the day you guys were ever born

don't say that
unclassified
November 2014
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png

that's right
unclassified
November 2014
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Snuffles2222 Whoa, please cool it. No one deserves to die, please don't be so dang dramatic.

thank ya
Snuffles2222
87nd
1 061 points
November 2014
design/quote.png
a stranger don't say that

I'm so sorry, I got really angry. I didn't mean that.
Dangerpack
548nd
598 points
February 2015
design/quote.png
heathercj I'm a Natural Strawberry-Blonde, but I still don't mind a good Dumb Blonde joke. I just don't take it seriously. I know that there's nothing dumb about Blondes. I find them funny. The thing about Blondes being dumb started with Marilyn Minroe, who acted kinda crazy/strange in some people's opinions, and they got "crazy" and "dumb" mixed up, so there was a stereo-type made about Blondes being dumb. I'm Blonde and I still don't mind a good Dumb Blonde joke, but I can still see how some people might find this offensive anyways.

mine is too...
unclassified
February 2015
a stranger niveau/
Please continue, these are hilarious. And I'm a blonde. My report card scores are Science: 100
Math: 100 Gym: 100 Social Studies : 98 Langue Arts: 98. ( I'm in advanced Middle School Classes) Blondes are smart, so these jokes aren't true, they're just funny! Don't take it seriously. Do you think brunettes like being called nerds? I have some brown in me too, so it goes both ways. I find this hilarious! And, they did change it to Barbie..
Dangerpack
548nd
598 points
February 2015
ken texts Barbie it says
" spell flamingo."
she responds
"ok flanigoers"
ken
"what is that!?!"
Barbie
"u told me to spell it!"