Anyone bothered by the constant lucky bag promotions?

Forums » General discussion

verifiedfangirl
chat Anyone bothered by the constant lucky bag promotions?
by verifiedfangirl september 2019

verifiedfangirl
23nd
4 026 points
September 2019
We've recently been getting many "magic bunny" promotions that ask you to open lucky bags for a chance to win a bunny. I've done many over my years on this game, but recently it seems like we've been having more and more. Which is great, because players have a chance to get magic bunnies, but less great when not everyone can afford to open 5-10 lucky bags just for one bunny, especially within one month. With the Shine bunny promotion on top of the event, it seems pretty clear that people are being pushed to buy rubies with real money, but on this game specifically where we're already running low on active players, many can't even afford to try with the promotions, and many new players don't have enough rubies. As an older player, I can safely say that very few people can save up that many rubies to be able to spend 10 or more for every promotion without spending real money, and it kind of drives people away when they think they'll never be able to participate in such events.

Just some thoughts, I'd love to hear any y'all have.

-Veri
alantheo
266nd
823 points
September 2019
Hello,
These operations were put in place as a result of this concern:
https://www.bunnyrace.com/forum/topic/troll-bags-9975-1

The probabilities were virtually divided by 5 for the last Lucky Bags operation. Unfortunately players with 2/3 pockets are unlikely to get a rabbit. That's why you have to keep your Lucky Bags to accumulate more.

Remember that you can have a rabbit for free with the current event. It is necessary for everyone, those who buy rubies, and those who do not buy them. 🙂
unclassified
October 2019
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
verifiedfangirl We've recently been getting many "magic bunny" promotions that ask you to open lucky bags for a chance to win a bunny. I've done many over my years on this game, but recently it seems like we've been having more and more. Which is great, because players have a chance to get magic bunnies, but less great when not everyone can afford to open 5-10 lucky bags just for one bunny, especially within one month. With the Shine bunny promotion on top of the event, it seems pretty clear that people are being pushed to buy rubies with real money, but on this game specifically where we're already running low on active players, many can't even afford to try with the promotions, and many new players don't have enough rubies. As an older player, I can safely say that very few people can save up that many rubies to be able to spend 10 or more for every promotion without spending real money, and it kind of drives people away when they think they'll never be able to participate in such events.

-Veri

Yeah
unclassified
October 2019
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
verifiedfangirl We've recently been getting many "magic bunny" promotions that ask you to open lucky bags for a chance to win a bunny. I've done many over my years on this game, but recently it seems like we've been having more and more. Which is great, because players have a chance to get magic bunnies, but less great when not everyone can afford to open 5-10 lucky bags just for one bunny, especially within one month. With the Shine bunny promotion on top of the event, it seems pretty clear that people are being pushed to buy rubies with real money, but on this game specifically where we're already running low on active players, many can't even afford to try with the promotions, and many new players don't have enough rubies. As an older player, I can safely say that very few people can save up that many rubies to be able to spend 10 or more for every promotion without spending real money, and it kind of drives people away when they think they'll never be able to participate in such events.

-Veri

I also really wanted to get Shine and luckily i did in my other account
Today, at 9:06pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top