Troll Bags

verifiedfangirl
23nd
4 026 points
June 2019
Hey y'all!

Has anyone recently tried out the lucky bags with the troll event? It seems like they aren't showing up even with a ton of rubies spent.

Thanks!
Galaxie
132nd
1 169 points
June 2019
I spent 3 rubies me, but I had nothing, nobody had a troll actually ...
Is this a bug?
verifiedfangirl
23nd
4 026 points
June 2019
I spent over twenty and didn't get a single one - it's also been taken down and I didn't see a single person win a bunny!
Archangel
26nd
3 544 points
June 2019
I. Spent. 15 Rubies. (Because the last event took 9). This was horrible!
verifiedfangirl
23nd
4 026 points
June 2019
This same thing happened with the Shine event! The top five players of each league worked so hard to get to the top and at the end the top ten got bunnies. Most of our mods are inactive too. It's absolutely ridiculous, we need to get our rubies refunded.
Galaxie
132nd
1 169 points
June 2019
a refund could be a little exaggerated knowing that we had items in the lucky bag ^^
it would make us free objects…
verifiedfangirl
23nd
4 026 points
June 2019
Sure, but we wouldn't have spent those rubies if it weren't for the Troll bag event. I didn't care about the lucky bags and would be happy to give up everything I got for my rubies back, or better yet the bunnies themselves.
Galaxie
132nd
1 169 points
June 2019
I understand you…
Archangel
26nd
3 544 points
June 2019
Yeah. This was an issue of false advertising - I would NEVER have needlessly spent rubies on lucky bags otherwise. I'm on VFG's side.
Pito
49nd
2 111 points
June 2019
Hi !

The same thing happened on the buzz event, late May, I used 11 rubies and no buzz ... ):

I play on lapino.fr, I noticed that the troll event had worked on lapino, not on BR.
I suppose events are replicating on bunnyrace without these being really programmed by administrators.
verifiedfangirl
23nd
4 026 points
June 2019
It's really not okay. We can't just keep wasting rubies and time on events and prizes that we don't get. I'm not okay with losing over twenty rubies and I seriously hope a mod will consider helping us.
Archangel
26nd
3 544 points
June 2019
I would also like to point out the issue of this not being addressed yet. Something should have been done about this by now.
verifiedfangirl
23nd
4 026 points
June 2019
Pito, that actually happened with the Shine event, where they didn't reprogram it to match BunnyRace standards and didn't tell the players until after.

Most of the mods are inactive, I haven't heard back from any yet - it's very possible that they won't try to address it at all.
Pito
49nd
2 111 points
June 2019
Yes, indeed, I had the shine at the end of the conquest although I was no longer in the top ranking (6th place). I think the first 10 of the ranking got it (like on lapino) and like you I did not see any information on the subject

It may be necessary to ask a moderator for his opinion on the situation more directly by private communication. Unless there is a 'team bug' also on BR ...?
verifiedfangirl
23nd
4 026 points
June 2019
I was told that the Shine event was because Lapino had top ten, and they forgot to change it back. But they didn't announce it (I have no idea why) and said it was no big deal because the top five still had magnetic cards... I cared more about the bunny though! I spent so much time and resources on that event.

I'm sure it was a similar bug, but they need to address it and help the players affected by it instead of ignoring them and not even telling us anything.
alantheo
266nd
823 points
June 2019
Hello everyone,
There was indeed a little worry with the lucky bags. The probability was not suitable and therefore it would have been necessary to spend a lot of rubies.
Therefore, I gave a Troll Bunny to those who spent a reasonable amount of rubies to win the rabbit (normally).
If some have not had it and feel they are entitled, come see me in private message.

Our apologies for this problem
Good game everyone
verifiedfangirl
23nd
4 026 points
June 2019
Hey alan!

Thanks for the response! I was wondering t, would it be possible to simply have the rubies refunded? I think it would perhaps make more sense if we just had a shot down the road to try again with the bags, since people also spent different amounts.

Thanks again 🙂
alantheo
266nd
823 points
June 2019
Unfortunately this is not possible because it would be necessary to remove all other objects obtained
verifiedfangirl
23nd
4 026 points
June 2019
If that's possible I would be open to it, as I haven't used any of the items I've gotten.

Otherwise, thanks.
Today, at 8:50am
Advertising 1
scroll-top