~Wielders~

BookFanatic
549nd
598 points
July 2018
| | I N T R O D U C T I O N | |

Once there was a time where magic and man walked hand in hand coinciding on Earth, their bond leaving it's mark on the world for generations to come. Kingdoms prospered with the peace between magic wielders and those whom were magicless, and war seemed to be impossible. That all changed when the magicless High King of Wrilon, Malcom II, was attacked on his way back from a trip to the neighboring kingdom of Ilethia by a rogue group of magic wielders. After that fateful trip, nothing would ever be the same.

| | S T O R Y L I N E | |

It has been 23 years since the attack on King Malcom II. Since that day, Magic was banned from Wrilon, and the king has begun to refuse to support the other kingdoms whom support magic. He assembled an order called the League of Fate, designed to root out all magic wielders and bring them to the castle dungeons to await execution. Thousands were killed and hundreds of magic wielders hide their magic to protect them and those they love. Although most people of Wrilon fear magic wielders, others do not. They support them and even help them hide their abilities.

You are either a magic wielder or one of the magicless, whichever you are, you must continue on your life in the city of Bryndale, a city at the heart of Wrilon. You either do what is best for yourself or those you love, but you're life is not a perfect story, as a rising in the heart of Bryndale has begin, and they plan to bring magic wielders back from their place in exile, and return them to Wrilon. (yes this is a medieval themed fantasy story)

| | T E R M I N O L O G Y | |

Magic wielder: a person with magic
Magicless: a person without magic
Lames: People who were born into magic wielding families but are magicless

| | R U L E S | |

1] Use proper grammar and full sentences.
[2] Be kind to others, it nice to feel included.
[3] Wait to be accepted. If I don't accept you immediately, its probably because you didn't complete the form. If that's the case, I'll let you know.
[4] Don't create a perfect character. Everyone has flaws, weaknesses, etc. so, it's unfair if one character is just "perfect" and has everything.
[5] Don't godmod/power play
[6] Try to have everyone close to the same age, it makes the roleplay more fun to play
[7] Don't hurt/kill players without permission.
[8] Read the rules. If you did, add an * somewhere in your character form.

| | F O R M | |

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Magic Wielder/Magicless/Lame:
Ability: (only if magic wielder)
Biography: (mandatory)
Talents: (skills/strengths)
Weaknesses: (mandatory
Crush:
Other:
How you Roleplay: (mandatory, links are probably best)
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
July 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
Name: Sanguine Ravenscroft
Orientation: Straight
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b8/32/5b/b8325bbbb89c302[...]
Personality:
Magic Wielder/Magicless/Lame:MW
Ability: Can control fire and smoke, can create fire with a snap of her fingertips.
Biography: Sanguine is seductive and can be quite the charmer. She often uses her looks to seduce people she wants to manipulate or hurt. Sanguine is an assassin in training.
Crush:
Other:
How you Roleplay: (mandatory, links are probably best) (This is all I have for now can I finish it later?)
BookFanatic
549nd
598 points
July 2018
Yeah totally!)
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
August 2018
Name: Carter Accardi
Appearance: http://gto-live.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Eas[...]
Personality: Wears his heart on his sleeve, and cares about others. He tries to make everybody happy. Tends to blunder over his words and actions, a little clumsy. Though he tries to stay out of conflict, he will rush to defense in case of trouble in a heartbeat. Tries to stay optimistic as best as he can, but he gets stressed sometimes.
Magic Wielder/Magicless/Lame: Magic Wielder *
Ability: Can heal wounds. His magic doesn't heal major injuries immediately, but can close wounds and speed up the healing process immensely. Can not regenerate limbs or heal sickness, though he can help make sure the body stays well-equipped through the time it's healing.
Biography: Was born into a magic family, and discovered his powers at age 9. He fell out of a tree, promptly breaking his arm. As he cradled his broken limb, he realized the pain was lessening. In a couple of minutes, he could move his arm with only a dull ache. His family was joyous to find he had powers, and at first he was very proud of them. As he went on, though, he felt his power wasn't that great. The other kids had such cool powers. Invisibility, flying, some could even bend the elements! He couldn't fight with healing powers! He felt no better than a lame. But he eventually grew to appreciate his abilities. People began to come to his house with injuries, and he realized he was more valuable than he once thought.
Talents: His compassion for others leaves him to make sure everybody is treated and happy, whether it be physically or mentally. He always lends an ear to listen or console. Obv the healing thing is helpful during or after battles. He's also pretty good at reading emotions or seeing things wrong that others might not.
Weaknesses: He has no defensive powers, leaving him vulnerable to attack. With such an open heart, he can tend to get his feelings hurt or seen as too weak. Also a bit clumsy, tends to overthink his decisions, resulting in not making them fast enough. Can get stressed and panic in high pressure situations.
Crush: Put him down
Other: Maybe he could work/volunteer in like a medical building?
How you Roleplay: Could I get some help with this? Sorry, I don't know what you mean by link.

(I might make a lame later but I'm gonna stop right here for now. ^^)
BookFanatic
549nd
598 points
August 2018
Accepted! And it’s fine, it’s mostly for new people but I know how you roleplay. We’re all good!)
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Name: Blair Swanson
Orientation: Pansexual, though she's never been in a romantic relationship
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/70/10/ff/7010fffa9917b54[...] with a slender body. She wears loose, airy clothes that are easy to put on.
Personality: Shy and secretive. Blair is more of the quiet type. Secretly, she wishes for someone to have a friend that doesn't care about her magic or blindness.
Magic Wielder/Magicless/Lame: Wielder
Ability: She can manipulate and sense the air around her
Biography: Born blind, Blair was always a bit strange. Because of this, she discovered her ability at a young age. People began to dote on her because of her blindness, but she doesn't want anybody's sympathy. She prefers to work with animals, because they don't care about that stuff.
Talents: She's not afraid of things like heights. She physically can't judge a book by its cover. She is light on her feet, and she can keep potential attackers back with strong winds.
Weaknesses: Can't read, write, or do things like that. She will often turn down help that she needs in an attempt to prove she's independent. She can get very anxious in social situations.
Crush: No one *yet*
Other: N/A
How you Roleplay: (Can I just say another rp I'm in? If so then ~The Land of Anvil~)

Name: Lilith Swanson
Orientation: Pansexual
Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_caE5vH_Ifa0/TPBcoOemGAI/[...]
Personality: Lilith is a lot more of a wild card than her sister. She has extreme mood swings; she will be flirty one minute and hostile the next. She has a hard time caring about others because she wants attention. She can be ruthless, cold, and manipulative.
Magic Wielder/Magicless/Lame: Wielder
Ability: Can create and manipulate ice. She's basically the bad**s version of Elsa from Frozen
Biography: She's always been jealous of her little sister, since before she can remember. She's worked hard to be better than her at everything, but it's never enough. With most of the love and attention of family and friends directed at her sister, Lilith became cold and angry.
Talents: Excellent at offense, strong, agile, and great at math
Weaknesses: Can rush into social situations without forethought. She doesn't trust people easily, and she herself is untrustworthy.
Crush: None
Other: N/A
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
August 2018
Name: Sanguine Ravenscroft
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b8/32/5b/b8325bbbb89c302[...]
Personality: Sanguine seems friendly and happy-go-lucky when you first meet her, but she can be a real jerk without knowing it. She is volatile, and has a nasty temper. She can be flirty and is raunchy, but is scared of a committed relationship and would take a one-night-stand over any long-term deal. Sanguine is reckless and an adrenaline-seeker, ready to fight at a moments notice. She can be manipulative if you have something she wants, and uses her looks to seduce people into giving her what she wants. Underneath her layers, Sanguine wants to be kind, but doesn't necessarily know how, because of the way she was raised. She is scared of being in relationships not because she doesn't want to get hurt, but because she is scared of hurting the other person. She gets depressed and has a hatred for herself, which makes her even more reckless with her own life. She is slowly loosing her sense of empathy.
Magic Wielder/Magicless/Lame:MW
Ability: Can control fire and smoke, can create fire with a snap of her fingertips.
Biography: Sanguine was born to a very rich woman, who made her money killing people, and training others to be assassins. Sanguine wasn't raised like other children, but she was trained from the moment she could walk to be a weapon, a tool.
Crush:
Other:
How you Roleplay: (mandatory, links are probably best) (This is all I have for now can I finish it later?)
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
August 2018
Sorry for double posting >.< I have been really busy and I just want to get this form filled out and out of the wayyy so I'm just gonna finish it off here.)
Biography: Sanguine was born to a very rich woman, who made her money killing people, and training others to be assassins. Sanguine wasn't raised like other children, but she was trained from the moment she could walk to be a weapon, a tool. When she was 15, her mother pushed her so hard and made her so mad she torched one of the rooms in her mansion, and that's how she figured out she had magic. Her mother always told her she was never good enough, that she would never be worth anything. Sanguine, when she hit 18, was finally tired of how she was treated. She ran away from home, but she didn't realize her mother was protecting her from the authorities and other dangers that lurked in Wrilion. She had a tough time of stayed fed and clothed, but her mother's training came in handy and soon she was an infamous assassin in a couple of cities. As soon as she had enough money to survive, though, she stopped killing. The authorities know she possess magic and have been trying to hunt her down.
Talents: Sanguine is quick on her feet and has good reflexes. Her magic is very powerful, and she has good stamina. She is good with hand-to-hand and knife combat. Stealth is her main weapon.
Weaknesses: Sanguine isn't very strong and often rushes into things without thinking. She isn't good with swords or shields, She cannot control her magic very well, and she often says things she doesn't mean and can be very harsh and brutally honest.
Crush: Put her down
Other: Can she have a pet? I wanna give her a magical pet thing. Is that okay? If she can-https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ed/47/de/ed47de52bb[...] (They are only the size of like, a forarm.)
How you Roleplay: http://www.bunnyrace.com/forum/topic/the-land-of-a[...]
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
August 2018
(Sooo when can we start?)
BookFanatic
549nd
598 points
August 2018
Name: Sorren (Ren) Nightvale
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual Orientation: Bi, but leans towards women
Personality: Sorren is different. He is loving and kind, but he can be quite quiet. He is protective to those he knows and loves and is very secretive about his emotions.
Appearance: http://www.irinatee.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03[...]
Type: Lame
Biography: Sorren grew up in a busy town with a single father. He stole food to survive as his father made little money and gambled what he had away. he never found it easy being a Lame especially since his father held magic.
Quirks: Sorren doesn't find it difficult to make friends but his mood can change based on who he's with
Talents: he is quick on his feet, and gets work done quickly
Weaknesses: he gives too much to people when it could only end up hurting him
Crush: tbd
Other: none

Name: Amara Korvo
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual Orientation: bisexual
Personality: Amara seems rough on the outside, only because she's scared. She's defesive and hot headed leading her to be more of a troublemaker. Once you get to know her, she's actually rather nice and sarcastic. she is overly protective and it is how you know she cares
Appearance: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/blonde-girl-long-s[...] but she has her right helix pierced, her first and third lower lobe piercings on her right ear, and a conch piercing on her right ear. On her left ear she has the first and second lobe piercing, the rook piercing, and her forward helix. She has a small rose tattooed on her left inner wrist
Type: MW
Ability: manipulating metals
Biography: Amara remembers everything about her child hood. She lived with parents who loved her, but they had no magic. When she was twelve, her brother pushed her down the steps to the basement where her father kept his blacksmith shop, towards a pile of scrap metal. instead of hitting the ground she gripped onto a solid metal post, she formed from the metal, with magic. she was soon kicked out of her house out of fear, and had to live on the run.
Quirks: Amara pretends that when someone leaves her its ok, but in her mind she always thinks, "please don't leave me"
Weaknesses: Amara is terrified of being alone, hates thunder, and the dark.
Crush: tbd
Other: Amara plays piano and loves to paint.
BookFanatic
549nd
598 points
August 2018
design/quote.png
Spira (Sooo when can we start?)

Whenever. If anyone wants to start they can.)
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
August 2018
(Am I all the way accepted? Oh wait!! *****)
BookFanatic
549nd
598 points
August 2018
Lol yup)
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
(Book, can you re-send your links? Neither are working for me)
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
August 2018
(Okay, so I’m not really sure where to start, but I’ll try and get things going. 😖 Also, do they live in houses, or like, apartments? Idk what medieval homes are lol)

Carter strolled down the dusty street, his hands shoved in his pockets. He watched merchants and other passerby of Wrilon mill about, going through their daily lives. He waved to those he made eye contact with, intent on being a friendly face in the crowd. He slowed his pace by a small wooden stand sporting an array of brightly colored fruits. Showing interest in some peaches, he began to pick a few up and examine them for bruises.
BookFanatic
549nd
598 points
August 2018
It’s basically both)

Amara had just finished her shift at the jewelers, and was on her way back to her flat when she noticed a stand selling fruit only a block away. She usually didn’t splurge on expensive fruit, but something about he fruit being sold there caught her attention. She stepped up to a box of apples, looking over all the fruits. Next to her was someone looking over the peaches, which seemed to be popular as there were more stocked than most other foods sold at the stand.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Blair walked with a purpose. Today, she would buy her own food. She could do it - hopefully. Her purse brushed against her left leg, hidden under her skirt from potential thieves. What should she get first? The scent of peaches caught her nose. Perfect. She loved peaches. She could tell in one was good or bad just by how it felt in her hand; she didn't need to see it. There was one catch though. A body, probably male, looking over what must be the peaches. And another, this one more likely female, looking at some other fruit close by. Social interaction was hard for Blair, but she had to do this. Taking a breath she hoped no one would notice, she stepped up to the fruits. Mumbling a curt, "excuse me," she reached for the closest peach and began methodically running her hand over it, checking the firmness.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
August 2018

Sanguine was strutting confidentially across the little mill town road, heading for the market. She had a heavy coin purse in hand, from her last kill, and was going to stock up for the year with it.
Something landed on her shoulder, and she turned to recognize Fafner, her little green dragon. He had a dead mouse in his claws, and he purred at her and pushed it against her face in offering. Sanguine laughed, shaking her head, and the little dragon made a chirp noise and swallowed it whole.
When Sanguine got to the market, she headed to the fruit stand, intending to buy apples and some blueberries for Fafner, since they were his favorite. Her little dragon purred when he saw them, but he politely stayed on her shoulder, smoke curling out of his nostrils.
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
August 2018
Carter noticed a figure approach from the corner of his eye. Instinctively turning his head, he saw it was a woman, probably around his age. He responded her “excuse me” with a “mmhm.”, stepping a little to the left to give her some more room. As he began putting his chosen peaches into his bag, he couldn’t help but notice the girl was running her fingers over all the fruit before she picked one up, and her hands moved with a methodical carefulness. He shot a quick, curious glance at her. Carter quickly realized he might come off as rude, and turned to count out his money.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
Blair continued to test the peaches until she found about three that she liked. She froze when she sensed smoke nearby. Was there a fire starting? It wasn't a lot of smoke, but that didn't mean it couldn't get bigger. She investigated the scene with her mind. That's when she realized that the smoke wasn't emanating from a fire, but a dragon. Her cheeks grew red with embarrassment. She focused on the fruit.
BookFanatic
549nd
598 points
August 2018
Amara noticed the girl’s cheeks flush red, so she spoke up. “Don’t be embarrassed. Things involving magic are common. Confusion happens a lot.” She said, before turning to leave. She had not spent any of her money on the fruit, as she could not afford to spare anything.
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
August 2018
(Wait so just to be clear the magic wielders are trying to hide their abilities, right?)

Carter paid for his fruit, thanking the cashier. As he turned to leave, he noticed another girl with the hunched figure of a dragon on her shoulder. He was about to call out in warning until he realized the dragon seemed to be affectionately interacting with her. It must be tamed. He mentally kicked himself. That was a close call of embarrassment. Now the smoky scent around them made sense. He stared at it for a bit, admiring how its scales shimmered in the sun. "It'd be fun to own a dragon." he thought to himself. "But too many risks."
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
August 2018
Sanguine saw Carter peering at Fafner from the corner of her eye and turned to look at him, her grey green eyes looking him over. Her little pet saw him as well and chirped a greeting to him. Sanguine smiled. "He's friendly. About the most friendly thing I've come across in my travels. Wanna pet him?" She asked. Fafner crawled down her arm and spread his emerald wings, balancing himself by curling his tail around her bicep. She held her arm out, and, being the multi-tasker that she was, bought a bag of fruits. She set the satchel over her arm and turned to face Carter. Her eyes travelled around for a second, observing her surroundings, until they fell on a girl who was feeling the fruits, who also looked slightly embarrassed. Sanguine noticed how she was feeling the peaches, and figured that she was blind by how she navigated the world around her.
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
August 2018
Carter started, realizing he had been caught by the dragon’s owner. He smiled sheepishly, walking closer. “He’s quite beautiful. What’s his name?” He asked, gingerly reaching out a hand towards the dragon. He allowed the creature to sniff his hand before he began to run his fingers down its neck. His scales were smooth and slippery under his fingertips, almost soft to the touch.
BookFanatic
549nd
598 points
August 2018
Yeah)

“You might want to hide him better. People will notice him. And once they do, they might question you. People do horrible things when they’re scared.” Amara said quietly, stopping, only steps away from Carter and Sanguine.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
August 2018
(Can Blair have a talking winged monkey that helps her when she has to read? https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f7/68/e9/f768e978d5[...] but small enough to sit on her shoulder)

Blair nodded silently at Amara and continued her search for some good fruits. She couldn't help but overhear the conversation behind her. Apparently the dragon was attracting a bit of attention. It didn't seem like bad attention - for now at least. That was good. The less people that focus on her, the better. Now to find some oranges...
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
August 2018
Carter's fingers jerked away from the dragon as another voice appeared near him. His hand dropped down to his side as he turned to see another girl. He looked at her in confusion. "What do you mean?" he asked. How could a dragon result in horrible things?
BookFanatic
549nd
598 points
August 2018
Sure)

“I can’t tell you here, but if someone see’s you’re as good as dead.” Amara stayed, knowing all too well how brutal people were. She looked back at the boy who spoke up, her eyes meeting his.
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
August 2018
Carter’s gaze met the girl’s, still confused, and a little frightened. Did she know something he didn’t? A sense of unease prickled the back of his neck. Did she know he had powers? His cheerful attitude faltered before pushing the notion away. He was being paranoid. Straining an awkward smile, he repositioned the bag he was holding. “Right. Well, death aside, it was a pleasure meeting this little guy.” He smiled at Fafner, and held out his hand towards Amara and Sanguine. “I’m Carter.”
BookFanatic
549nd
598 points
August 2018
Amara scanned Carter quickly, trying to decide if she should trust him. She shuffled something. Around in her pocket before pulling out a small piece of scrap metal she had, holding it in her closed hand using her magic to write the name of the blacksmiths shop she worked in on it. She walked up to Carter and shook his hand, pressing the metal into his palm before letting go. “Meet me there, if you still want to know more. It’s safer there.” She said, still not giving him her name yet.
Today, at 5:46am
Advertising 1
scroll-top