390 points
September 2012
account deleted niveau/5 facteur
blackpaw walked back and got a colts foot
Koeyna
136nd
1 153 points
September 2012
starrypaw started jerking until blackpaw gave her the colstsfoot and then she ate the leaves and finally went back to sleep but her breathing took a while to steady
crossfire
1 966nd
390 points
September 2012
blackpaw turned away and walked off
Ady
1 075nd
201 points
September 2012
Ady niveau/6 facteur
Name: Dawnfrost
Fur:Pretty gray tabby white chest, paws and white tipped tail bright green eyes
Kin:none
Crush:win her heart
Mate: same as crush
Other: Brave, fierce, fiesty, kind exept when impatient, funny
Koeyna
136nd
1 153 points
September 2012
starrypaw slept peacefully till she woke again. she licked her fur clean and washes her ears carefully making sure every hair was in place. She crept outside into the evening sun and took a mouse back to her den to eat it. She trotted back to her den with the fat mouse, ate it, washed again and went to sleep.
Koeyna
136nd
1 153 points
October 2012
zzzzzz
Koeyna
136nd
1 153 points
October 2012
when she woke up later she felt a terrible pain in her chest and had to gasp for air. (her lungs aren't working) she whimpered, then coughed, then wheezed and gasps for more air
Koeyna
136nd
1 153 points
October 2012
(why doesn't anyone care about these rp's anymore? :(()
JJF
121nd
1 233 points
October 2012
JJF niveau/8 facteur
(Can i join?)
Koeyna
136nd
1 153 points
October 2012
(probably come on)
Starrypaw's left lung was almost completely shut off. Her chest stopped hurting but it was hard to breath
Koeyna
136nd
1 153 points
October 2012
Starrypaw's left lung shut off. She coughed hard, then her breathing was OK again.
crossfire
1 966nd
390 points
September 2013
Black paw went to the edge if the forest
af54321
77nd
1 862 points
September 2013
account deleted niveau/6 facteur
( can i join? )
unclassified
July 2018
a stranger niveau/
HI worrer cats it,s me trinity 👍
unclassified
July 2018
a stranger niveau/
Can I play to
Final Fantasy
46nd
2 216 points
July 2018
Warrior Cat's hasn't been online since 2016, so they're gone and not coming back. Plus, this rp is very dead and hasn't been posted on since 2013. Please just let it die and not post on this forum again.
Moontail266
74nd
1 685 points
July 2018
Name: Moonshine
Fur: Silver with white pelt and dark blue eye
Kin: none
Crush: none
Mate:none
Other: Kind, brave, well trained
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
July 2018
Name: Lightningstorm
Fur: White with gray stripes and blue eyes
Crush:None
Mate:none
Personillity:She's very loyal to her leader and clan. She's very trusting and brave. She also likes to remain calm and she can be expressionless. She's very good at fighting and can run really fast. She can be sarcasm and funny. She likes to solve thing before they go into battle for nothing.
Other:She's half-clan born
Final Fantasy
46nd
2 216 points
July 2018
(Guys, this rp hasn't been posted on in /five years/, so you're not going to get your forum accepted. If you want to role-play with warrior cats, please make your own or join a warrior cats rp that's actually active, like A Clan Divided, and let this die.)
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
Not till we get an answer
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
August 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
design/quote.png
a stranger Not till we get an answer

Well it's something your never going to get 😕 *shrug* because the person hasn't been active in like, five years. Like Final Fantasy said, might as well join an active one then contribute to one that's dead.
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
(I’m gonna sign up soon, if it’s not too late c: )NEVERMIND
unclassified
August 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
AwkwrdIncarnate Well it's something your never going to get 😕 *shrug* because the person hasn't been active in like, five years. Like Final Fantasy said, might as well join an active one then contribute to one that's dead.

Shes my friend she can't be one bunnyrace becase she sneaks her moms IPad at night
So it Tonkin from her ! 😭 so she can't play
warrior cats
455nd
652 points
November 2018
To all those who are there I am still alive, I've just forgotten this site because of school and jazz. I'm honestly surprised that this is still going so I will most likely revamp this so it's not so dead.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
warrior cats To all those who are there I am still alive, I've just forgotten this site because of school and jazz. I'm honestly surprised that this is still going so I will most likely revamp this so it's not so dead.

Oh, that's cool! I'll join if you do revamp this. You could always go the way I went with revamping your story. Mine started on the "Warriors:BloodClan:After Scourge" roleplay, which is at the bottom of the front page, and I made it a bigger story, (titled "Trail Of The Clans"), and set it a bit farther in the future (about 10 years give or take).

I left my old rps "Warriors:BloodClan:After Scourge", and "Warriors;BloodClan;New Prophecy" to die, and slowly created more characters in my free time away from this site. Then, I decided to mush all the separate stories together into one large rp so that 1, I could get help making it flourish into something close to book material, and 2, because I missed this site, and 3, because some of the people on here who roleplay really know how to take a story and run with it! They can create twists to your story that you never saw coming, but that you'll like enough to actually include in the canon (if you make a separate piece of writing for it). Trust me, I know this from experience! You can also make great friends with these people, and it can be overall awesome!!

I hope my advice has helped, as I could be considered a senior roleplayer in some people's eyes since I have been on this site since about... 2010, give or take a few years where I may have been absent. I did have an account before this one, which was called Rowin. Anyways, best of luck with your story!

~ Rowin 2 (Jackson)
Today, at 12:10am
Advertising 1
scroll-top