chat ♥Why do you love Bunny Race♥
by account deleted may 2018

AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
May 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
BunnyRace,
I love this game because I grew up playing it. I have made some really good friends on here and enjoyed some really cool role-plays. I just wanted to ask why you guys like the game as well. I know its been going through some hard times lately, but I feel like the community that is here now is the best that has ever played. I can come here now and know that I won't be bashed for being myself, and there is minimal drama! I just want to say thank you to everyone out there for being good players, and for keeping this site alive.
♥Awkward♥
HPFan
122nd
999 points
May 2018
The community is what's keeping me here. I've been playing for nearly six years, and I've made some genuine friendships through this game that im incredibly thankful for.
orbweaver201
34nd
1 913 points
May 2018
(I'm really glad you created this Awkward!)

I've been going on and off of other websites, but this one, I go on as often as I did the first time I joined. I love everyone on here, and have made some great online friends over the years. some of them have recently left, which is kind of sad, but new people join, and I love them just as much. This game really attracts good people. smiley/dents.png Love you all!
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
May 2018
It hasn't always been this good, but right now the community is wonderful and kind ♥
Your right, Orby. This game does attract good people. It Is really sad, that a lot of my friends have left as well. Do you guys remember Snuffles2222? and Jlou16 as well as a couple others?
orbweaver201
34nd
1 913 points
May 2018
I may remember them... I know Jlou for sure but when did Snuffles2222 leave? Maybe you remember Apple21? A good friend of mine. Old clan member. Me and Skyshaymin are the only ones left from that generation in the Bunnies of Awesomeness clan.
verifiedfangirl
9nd
4 599 points
May 2018
Snuffles2222 made a new account called Rin, but it was deleted. Jlou16 still seems to be on, though I could be mistaken. Apple21 was sweet, I remember her!

I've played this game for almost 5 years now. Really changed over the years but this game still has a special place in my heart smiley/dents.png
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
May 2018
I don't remember Apple21, but I also never knew that Rin was Snuffles. So she deleted that last account as well? Aw.
Still, I feel like every BR generation is getting better. Not nearly as much drama as the old days.
Spira
44nd
1 643 points
May 2018
I've been on and off here for a while, but I keep coming back because this game is so simple, yet it keeps you entertained. Everybody on here is so fun and kind, and I love sharing experiences with them.
cinderpelt
102nd
1 091 points
May 2018
The main reason I still play is because I want to be on the tops charts somewhere, not picky about the category. My biggest goal is to become a mod but we see how well I’ve done that 😂 I also am hoping to continue an old rollplay I was in but the creator, j61103, disappeared one day. Optimistically awaiting her return!
Trunks
17nd
3 084 points
May 2018
nostalgia (^:
verifiedfangirl
9nd
4 599 points
May 2018
design/quote.png
AwkwrdIncarnate I don't remember Apple21, but I also never knew that Rin was Snuffles. So she deleted that last account as well? Aw.
Still, I feel like every BR generation is getting better. Not nearly as much drama as the old days.

Eh, I wish there were more people though. Can't have a generation if no one's even on!
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
May 2018
I see your point, veri. It makes me sad no one plays anymore smiley/pleure.png
Regina
68nd
1 363 points
June 2018
do yall remember the drama between DBZqueen and some other guy? so apparently they were getting married (like legally married no joke) and everyone was going insane cause DBZqueen was only 14 at the time. it was the strangest thing lmaoo
⚡️Lightning⚡️
637nd
496 points
June 2018
I’m up to 5 or 6 years now. Pretty crazy.. as most others have said it’s the friends I’ve made and now watched them grow and change in the best way possible. The site definitely has some great people left and others such as Twilamoon,GameKatt101, Vix and Sassy deserve credit as well they were great moderators and wonderful people. Definitely miss all of them.
Reaper
37nd
1 871 points
June 2018
design/quote.png
⚡️Lightning⚡️ I’m up to 5 or 6 years now. Pretty crazy.. as most others have said it’s the friends I’ve made and now watched them grow and change in the best way possible. The site definitely has some great people left and others such as Twilamoon,GameKatt101, Vix and Sassy deserve credit as well they were great moderators and wonderful people. Definitely miss all of them.

Right, I have been waiting for Gamekatt to return so I can finish our conversation but I don't think she is coming back.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
account deleted niveau/8 facteur
design/quote.png
verifiedfangirl Snuffles2222 made a new account called Rin, but it was deleted. Jlou16 still seems to be on, though I could be mistaken. Apple21 was sweet, I remember her!

I've played this game for almost 5 years now. Really changed over the years but this game still has a special place in my heart smiley/dents.png

Yeah, Jlou16 is still on. I just chatted with Jlou16 yesterday.
⚡️Lightning⚡️
637nd
496 points
June 2018
design/quote.png
Reaper Right, I have been waiting for Gamekatt to return so I can finish our conversation but I don't think she is coming back.

Hey I still have her friended on my 3DS 😝
Reaper
37nd
1 871 points
June 2018
design/quote.png
⚡️Lightning⚡️ Hey I still have her friended on my 3DS 😝

Lucky! My moms ex husband stole my 3DS smiley/pleure.png
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
I’ve been playing on bunnyrace for only about 3 months, and everyone here is so kind! I love playing bunnyrace and so far it is the only game I play. I made some really good friends who help me at every obstacle I stumble upon. I’m on almost everyday, and I’ve leveled up pretty fast. I hope people on bunnyrace continue to be so kind and I hope more people will play! smiley/dents.png Thank you to all who made this possible and to those who helped me throughout the game!
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
design/quote.png
Regina do yall remember the drama between DBZqueen and some other guy? so apparently they were getting married (like legally married no joke) and everyone was going insane cause DBZqueen was only 14 at the time. it was the strangest thing lmaoo

Do you remember the drama between smurfhopster and Vanilla? XD that was also forever agooo.
Also, it makes me really happy everyone has piped up about the game. Its not totally dead (:
Jersey Wooly
10nd
4 449 points
June 2018
I originally liked the game because I am competitive so it's fun to try to be the top player or to have the best bunnies. Over time I started to get to know a few people and I have enjoyed the nice community BunnyRace has. Nowadays part of the reason I still get on is because of nostalgia. The game is important to me since I have done it for so long and even after all this time I still find it enjoyable to play. smiley/fiere.png
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
Same Jersey, same smiley/fiere.png
faneris1
135nd
937 points
June 2018
Anyone remember when bunnyrace and chickensmoothie went hand in hand? XD
faneris1
135nd
937 points
June 2018
Like everyone said before, the friendships on bunnyrace were some of the best I had. I remember froggyluv, Vix, twilamoon , lildog04, and graystripe + many others were such great people to talk to. Back then I think more people were focused on the friendship and role playing aspect, now it seems like more people are focused on levels and stats. I remember when the group chat on the home page was always full, now it’s kind of hard to make new friends tbh.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
Yeah. RP is almost dead now which is sad ;( I mean, there are still a couple of forums still up but its mostly gone now.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
That's sad... I didn't RP much because I was kinda afraid my english wasn't up to standard... Somebody in my class could write better than any body here so far I've seen, and he's probably younger than anybody here... But I guess now I'm sort of braver, I RP in a few forums now (I just started)! smiley/dents.png
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
June 2018
Your English is really easy to understand, BM. Like, its probably better then mine lol. My friends are probably the main reason I came back, as well as the forums. I still love RPing (:
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
Thanks! smiley/dents.png
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
I love RPing too! smiley/fiere.png
Spira
44nd
1 643 points
June 2018
design/quote.png
Regina do yall remember the drama between DBZqueen and some other guy? so apparently they were getting married (like legally married no joke) and everyone was going insane cause DBZqueen was only 14 at the time. it was the strangest thing lmaoo

Yeah, I do remember that! That was a mess.
Today, at 8:52am
Advertising 1
scroll-top