1 136 points
December 2018
account deleted niveau/8 facteur
I came up with mine with absolutely no creativity 😆
Panguinbun
267nd
822 points
August 2019
Three years later... *coughs* I don't want to put this on my page because... well people might laugh at me. So I once played another game when I was about 7 or 8, and my username was 'Panguin32'. I chose it because I heard a child calling a penguin paaaanguin. It was pretty funny to me, but I liked the name. It was the day I made an account on the other site. So now I'm keeping my tradition up and making all accounts with the username Panguin!
Oh yeah and the Bun part stands for Panguin Bunny. My nickname is pretty much close to my name, but you wouldnt guess it so I will tell you: my most used is May and what people call me on games and stuff is Panguin.
I'm going to post this before I lose all my nerve!

Edit: oh yeah someone posted about a year back
Quietfully
80nd
1 544 points
September 2019
My current one is because my dumb self thought quietfully/quietful was a word, and when I found out it wasn't, I just made it my "aesthetic" username on everything I touch.
unclassified
March 2021
a stranger niveau/
Hum late to the party (but tbh do we even count 2020 as a year?) anyway, StrangeBunny comes from that I cat be strange... and that this is a bunny game (who'd have thunk it?) anyway... nicknames haven't been used for a while, being Gem and GemGem, also been called Harris and Harriet as well as come people trying to get Gemama to stick (since I'm not a parent, bit difficult) anyway, I digress.
Team Rocket
31nd
2 478 points
March 2021
account deleted niveau/6 facteur
My username is because I love Team Rocket from Pokemon and I ship them . TEAM ROCKET’S ROCKIN’!
Today, at 4:49am
Advertising 1
scroll-top