Update 2.139

alantheo
266nd
823 points
November 2023

Update 2.139

Update 2.139 is scheduled for Wednesday, November 15. As usual, a short server interruption is possible.
Here are the changes introduced in this update:

Various Improvements:

• Let's Explore 🚀: Following the recent explorations that followed our adjustments, we have made new modifications in the distribution of rewards at the end of exploration to better reflect the donations you make on certain types of resources.

• I still have some 😫: We have increased the donation limit per player in explorations to facilitate their departure.

• Experienced this one ⭐: The Scientist has decided to make things easier for you by displaying the experience of your rabbits directly in their parks. ideePlayer's Idea

Bug Fixes:

• Boosted this pirate 😎: It could happen that your Barbe-Poilue plundered too many items and left its opponents empty-handed. We gave him some reprimands to set things right.

• Don't leave without me 😫: For some players, it was not possible to unsubscribe their rabbit from the tournament sheet, or the unsubscribe button was visible after the tournament started. We have resolved this issue, and it should no longer occur.

• I'm here but not here 🫥: Unsubscribing a rabbit from the tournament did not modify the total number of participants, which could cause confusion and problems upon arrival. We have updated the Scientist's calculator to make this issue disappear.

• My mission, please ✅: Some missions did not validate correctly even though you had met all the necessary conditions. This problem should no longer occur, and you can continue your progress in the series without issues.

• Lost, but won 🤔: Some new tournament qualifications could cause issues in the final distribution of rewards, leading to strange situations by distributing rewards that were not intended for you. We have fixed this problem. From now on, there will always be two qualifications per tournament race.

• A dictionary 📖: Mr. Tortue continued his efforts in spelling by correcting certain terms.

That's all, for now!

See you soon!
Today, at 1:54am
Advertising 1
scroll-top