chat The first update of 2022
by alantheo january 2022

alantheo
266nd
823 points
January 2022

Welcome to 2022!

Discover the first update of the year

For this first update, we have reserved some improvements that you may find useful in your game.

The form editor got a makeover

For this new year, we have renovated the form editor. More refined and easier to use. It will probably take a little getting used to to find all the options you are looking for. Happy customizing everyone!

A trophy for your companions

Are you an outstanding breeder, and not just rabbits? Here's a bit of recognition for companion owners. Can you get all the trophies?

Note: Some of these trophies are not attainable at the moment. New companions appear regularly in the game.

Removal of double inventory

We have removed the display of inventory by categories. It was little used and the source of some display problems at the flea market. The classic inventory has therefore been put back in place at the flea market and at the market.

New loyalty gifts

In order to thank the players who are loyal to us day by day, we have updated our loyalty gifts. So now you can get Burlok, Tiger, Hedgehog Companions, Reindeer Companions, and other enticing rewards!

We have also set up a new level for buying rubies by credit card and Paypal, following certain requests.

New parks and visual change

You can now benefit from three additional pens to organize and sort your rabbits.
We have also changed the location of the choice bar for your parks.

As a bonus, you can now view the name of your park by hovering your mouse over it: handy to avoid getting lost!

We hope you enjoy this update!

Good game!

DarkSeren
22nd
4 107 points
January 2022
Changing the inventory to not have all the tabs is a great move! Makes it much easier to sell lots of items now that the tab doesn't automatically close after each sale.
Raindrop
78nd
1 548 points
January 2022
I dont know how to use the form editor anymore 😕
penny
19nd
4 426 points
January 2022
design/quote.png
Raindrop I dont know how to use the form editor anymore 😕

It will be an adjustment but I think It'll be better in the long run 🙂