4 791 points
December 2019
pretty sure its as many times as you want, as long as you have enough snowballs
Ryu
10nd
5 626 points
December 2019
Ryu niveau/14 facteur
Actually it's 5 a day. I once got a message that I had done my 5 fights and that I had to wait the next day to do more.
unclassified
December 2019
a stranger niveau/
By the way I once saw a tournament that was a few years ago with coloramas and lucky bags as rewards, and i have also seen that tournaments before gave more interesting and more useful rewards then tournaments now. For example I saw that before there were color change capsules, lucky bags and other cool stuff as a reward in tournaments, and all we get now is a bunch of useless necklaces, flowers and other useless stuff. Why can’t we get stuff like before???
Ryu
10nd
5 626 points
December 2019
Ryu niveau/14 facteur
design/quote.png
a stranger By the way I once saw a tournament that was a few years ago with coloramas and lucky bags as rewards, and i have also seen that tournaments before gave more interesting and more useful rewards then tournaments now. For example I saw that before there were color change capsules, lucky bags and other cool stuff as a reward in tournaments, and all we get now is a bunch of useless necklaces, flowers and other useless stuff. Why can’t we get stuff like before???

Now that you mention it, it's true that I'm not as excited for a tournament as I was before. The only reason I do them is to get medals for my clan.
The conditions for the tournaments became stale and unimaginative.
But I believe that you can send your sugestion for tournaments to the moderator. You can propose the conditions and the rewars ans I think they will see if it's intresting and they might do it !
It's worth a try at least.
(Of course I don't think they will accept something where the rewards would be like 10 rubis for each round)
Today, at 10:13am
Advertising 1
scroll-top