Forums » Trade

cacao64
chat Sale of my Shine auction
by cacao64 april 2019

cacao64
270nd
821 points
April 2019
I sell my rabbit Shine in ruby ​​propose your offers :)
starting price :
- 10 rubies
cacao64
270nd
821 points
April 2019
for 100 000 pièces ?
cacao64
270nd
821 points
April 2019
80 000 pieces or 15 jelwes

I can also do exchanges :)
My Shine against:
- Frozen
- troll
- Cupid
- tiger
- buzz
Archangel
28nd
3 544 points
April 2019
Not to crush your game, dude, but I think you should take a look at supply and demand in your trade. There are only about 10 players on the site who could afford what you're asking for right away (In terms of coins) and only 3 of them don't have a Shine.
You could try DM-ing them to see if they will buy, but if they wanted to get one they would have participated - at least a little, since every player that did got one - in the event. If they'll say that they don't want one then the worth of your Shine will drop a lot because the rest of the players that can afford to buy the price that you're offering for already have their own Shines and it's become the 3rd most common magic bunny.
I see that the automatic price for selling Shines is set to 50000, which I think is more reasonable due to how new they are and how many people on the site can probably afford that price. (Compared to the 10 that can afford 80000)
I'm sure people are up for negotiating, and the idea of trading is decent, but what you're asking for in terms of coins is hardly affordable.

I'm telling you this in no negative terms, I'm just urging you to take a look at the current situation.
cacao64
270nd
821 points
April 2019
very good so offer your prices as it is 🙂
Today, at 5:24pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top