Forums » General discussion

Rise
chat New colorama suggestions!
by Rise july 2020

Rise
70nd
1 759 points
July 2020
Hey! I'm back after some time lol. So much stuff changed and new bunny breeds got added....but they don't have coloramas yet. Tell me what kind of new designs you want to see and I will make them!

If you are broke or don't want to spend rubies, I have LOTS of coloramas as well as other special add ons. I don't need them because I just want to get rid of everything I have.

Be sure to be as detailed as possible and say what breed it is for!
tiger1
52nd
1 888 points
July 2020
account deleted niveau/8 facteur
Well, this may be strange, but ever since I heard the name of the angora/lop-ear hybrid was Belier Teddy, I wanted so badly for a teddy bear colorama... I tried to make it, but I had a hard time turning the rabbit ears into little stubby bear ears. If its possible to do that (or allowed to alter the bunny to that extent) I think that would be adorable.

I think it would look best if it was the brown base, bear ears, and the little butterfly that the bunny chases when its "playing" should be a tiny honeypot instead.
Either that, or do a yellow base and go full Winnie the Pooh with the little red shirt lol but that seems hard.
Rise
70nd
1 759 points
July 2020
design/quote.png
tiger1 Well, this may be strange, but ever since I heard the name of the angora/lop-ear hybrid was Belier Teddy, I wanted so badly for a teddy bear colorama... I tried to make it, but I had a hard time turning the rabbit ears into little stubby bear ears. If its possible to do that (or allowed to alter the bunny to that extent) I think that would be adorable.

I think it would look best if it was the brown base, bear ears, and the little butterfly that the bunny chases when its "playing" should be a tiny honeypot instead.
Either that, or do a yellow base and go full Winnie the Pooh with the little red shirt lol but that seems hard.

Oooo that sounds cute! I'll try my best to do it 👍
FreezeBranded
393nd
698 points
November 2020
I know there is a "sable" for a name of a rabbit here, but it would look nice if you made a sable rabbit (I know there are no "realistic" coloramas yet- but that would be cool!!)
I think a dutch rabbit would be cool also but it would have to be for another breed as theres not a dutch model.
Today, at 12:10am
Advertising 1
scroll-top