Forums » Trade

Spira
chat Need breeding pair of Angoras
by Spira august 2019

Spira
54nd
2 020 points
August 2019
After being away for a month, I came back to all of my angoras dead. This sucks because my angoras were my best bunnies, and I’m worried about having to start over. So I’m looking for a pair of female and male angoras I can breed. They would have to be from the same lineage, or preferably have no lineage. And if possible, be somewhat close to these stats:
Speed: 250
Acceleration: 195
Stamina: 206
Thank you to anybody who responds! You can respond here or pm me
Mars
13nd
5 165 points
August 2019
Hi,
If your rabbits are dead, it means that you forgot to feed them before you left or that they were already sick before you left. Normally, when you leave, the game FREEZES and your rabbits stay the way they are.

Have a nice day!
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
August 2019
design/quote.png
Mars Hi,
If your rabbits are dead, it means that you forgot to feed them before you left or that they were already sick before you left. Normally, when you leave, the game FREEZES and your rabbits stay the way they are.

Have a nice day!

Ah, thank you for letting me know! I was wondering if something changed. Just a bad bunny keeper lol
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
August 2019
I don't have any to give away at the moment, however if you REALLY want to bring back your bunnies than you can save up rubies and give them the Reincarnation stone. You may not want to do this but just a suggestion.
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
August 2019
design/quote.png
SkyLightning I don't have any to give away at the moment, however if you REALLY want to bring back your bunnies than you can save up rubies and give them the Reincarnation stone. You may not want to do this but just a suggestion.

Yeah, I thought about it. But it sucks bc it’s 3 rubies and it makes the bunny immortal, which I don’t really want. But if it’s my last option I’ll do it
Today, at 11:28pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top