Forums » In game help

tonyboyy__
ok Most optimal breeding situation?
by tonyboyy__ june 2021

tonyboyy__
125nd
1 198 points
June 2021
hi there, i've noticed the stat difference between leagues four and fives' CPU-controlled bunnies are very far apart, and it's made me wonder whether or not it's intended for players to slowly crawl up to 370-point stats from 300 through breeding and getting very lucky with the stat increases.

with that being said, there isn't much documentation available on the site, which brings the topic into question: what is the most optimal breeding situation for genetic evolution? all of my generations so far have been hanging around the 300 mark, so i wonder if i'm doing something wrong or unoptimal, or just getting very unlucky. will a higher difference in stat totals produce a higher genetic evolution? how do i get unstuck from the 300 mark? is it just luck?
Silver
19nd
4 791 points
June 2021
hiya! after a look at some of the top bunnies it seems like ~300 to each skill is the highest anyones gotten so far. after checking lapino(the french version of this game), their highest is around 500+.

so it seems possible to raise the skills a lot more, it just takes a good long while. so unfortunately it might very well be a case of us having to slowly crawl up to 370 skills.

as for the optimal breeding method, i honestly have no idea. chromo capsules increase genetic gain for each litter, however the gain is limited by the genetic ceiling. e.g. pandas' current cap is 893,89, so pandas cant get higher than that until the ceiling is recalculated. the ceiling will only rise by ~3,30 though, so potential rises in very small amounts each time, and if the potential is limited the skills are too, as the potential number is the skills total sum.

also while the ceiling does rise more the higher the potential of the top bunny, potential gains are very small at high %, so itd be pretty expensive to breed the bunnies enough to make the cap rise a significant amount.

so basically theres not much you can do to really increase skills for a while, youve pretty much hit the max for now. just gotta wait for the caps to slowly rise. we'll get there eventually though!
penny
20nd
4 482 points
June 2021
design/quote.png
Silver hiya! after a look at some of the top bunnies it seems like ~300 to each skill is the highest anyones gotten so far. after checking lapino(the french version of this game), their highest is around 500+.

so it seems possible to raise the skills a lot more, it just takes a good long while. so unfortunately it might very well be a case of us having to slowly crawl up to 370 skills.

as for the optimal breeding method, i honestly have no idea. chromo capsules increase genetic gain for each litter, however the gain is limited by the genetic ceiling. e.g. pandas' current cap is 893,89, so pandas cant get higher than that until the ceiling is recalculated. the ceiling will only rise by ~3,30 though, so potential rises in very small amounts each time, and if the potential is limited the skills are too, as the potential number is the skills total sum.

also while the ceiling does rise more the higher the potential of the top bunny, potential gains are very small at high %, so itd be pretty expensive to breed the bunnies enough to make the cap rise a significant amount.

so basically theres not much you can do to really increase skills for a while, youve pretty much hit the max for now. just gotta wait for the caps to slowly rise. we'll get there eventually though!

Hi! It'll be almost impossible for us to breed our bunnies to that of Lapino.fr, their genetics are naturally higher than ours. they've had different updates for bunnies in genetics than us. 🙂 Our 300 is their 500!
Silver
19nd
4 791 points
June 2021
design/quote.png
penny Hi! It'll be almost impossible for us to breed our bunnies to that of Lapino.fr, their genetics are naturally higher than ours. they've had different updates for bunnies in genetics than us. 🙂 Our 300 is their 500!

oh wait really? i wasnt aware of that! id assumed it was higher because of the competition to get top spots in lineages, meaning the genetics would raise a lot faster there than there. that does make more sense though as it is a pretty big jump from 300 to 500.

i guess it doesnt make too much difference in the end though since for things like tournaments we're all at the same level roughly anyway! thats definitely an interesting tidbit of information though :0 thank you for sharing it! c:
Today, at 6:19pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top