chat Max number at the conservatory
by Ryu march 2020

Ryu
10nd
5 626 points
March 2020
Ryu niveau/14 facteur
Hello guys,

I do a lot of genetics and I like to keep every bunnies I used during my breeding. And I put them to the conservatory. Right now I have used 240 spots out of 270 in my conservatory. In a few days I'll already reach 270 and when I go to buy more space at the Magic Hole it says "You can't use it now". Does any know if the max for the conservatory is 270 ? Because I really wanna keep my bunnies and I'm not sure I can buy pens to keep them. I looked in the french version for answears but havn't found anything and the max bunnies in conservatories I've found was 204 bunnies.
Thanks in advance.
penny
20nd
4 482 points
April 2020
design/quote.png
Ryu Hello guys,

I do a lot of genetics and I like to keep every bunnies I used during my breeding. And I put them to the conservatory. Right now I have used 240 spots out of 270 in my conservatory. In a few days I'll already reach 270 and when I go to buy more space at the Magic Hole it says "You can't use it now". Does any know if the max for the conservatory is 270 ? Because I really wanna keep my bunnies and I'm not sure I can buy pens to keep them. I looked in the french version for answears but havn't found anything and the max bunnies in conservatories I've found was 204 bunnies.
Thanks in advance.

I think your best bet whether you like to or not is to sell the lowest genetic from your lineage...
Ryu
10nd
5 626 points
April 2020
Ryu niveau/14 facteur
design/quote.png
penny I think your best bet whether you like to or not is to sell the lowest genetic from your lineage...

Yeah, I asked Alan and he said the limit is 270 and there are no plans to increase it.
I'm sad but I have no choice but to let go of my lovely bunnies.
But their sacrifice won't be in vain. I'll breed bigger, faster, better bunnies to honor them.
Ryu
10nd
5 626 points
April 2020
Ryu niveau/14 facteur
By the way, with the new races and all, the max numbers for the conservatory went up to 480
Today, at 1:57am
Advertising 1
scroll-top