Looking For A Panda Sablé

Forums » Trade

chat Looking For A Panda Sablé
by a stranger november 2020

unclassified
November 2020
a stranger niveau/
Hello! I currently have a male Panda Sablé baby bunny that I'm looking to breed one he comes of age. He is currently 2 (in-game) months old.

If anyone has a red Panda Sablé or any color female that has potential near 202.10 (similar or above), please message me or message on this board as soon as possible! It would be great appreciated 👍 !
unclassified
December 2020
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger Hello! I currently have a male Panda Sablé baby bunny that I'm looking to breed one he comes of age. He is currently 2 (in-game) months old.

If anyone has a red Panda Sablé or any color female that has potential near 202.10 (similar or above), please message me or message on this board as soon as possible! It would be great appreciated 👍 !

Correction, 3 months old!
Axion
82nd
1 532 points
December 2020
There are a few in the Pet Store.
unclassified
December 2020
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Axion There are a few in the Pet Store.

Ah, but I'm not at level five yet. Some are outside of my range in that regard.
Silver
18nd
4 791 points
December 2020
design/quote.png
a stranger Ah, but I'm not at level five yet. Some are outside of my range in that regard.

ah you mean the prestige level! thats completely separate from your game level don't worry!

to raise your prestige level all you need to do is give some bunnies to the pet store! once you've given enough you'll be able to buy any bunny you want (given you have enough money :P)
unclassified
December 2020
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Silver ah you mean the prestige level! thats completely separate from your game level don't worry!

to raise your prestige level all you need to do is give some bunnies to the pet store! once you've given enough you'll be able to buy any bunny you want (given you have enough money :P)

Oh? Thank you for explaining! This will be very helpful 👍
unclassified
December 2020
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Silver ah you mean the prestige level! thats completely separate from your game level don't worry!

So, I've just looked at the message and... https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/58627681933[...] (this is the image link)
Silver
18nd
4 791 points
December 2020
have you given enough bunnies to the pet store? (if you don't know how you can give them by going to the page of any bunny and clicking 'donate to the pet store')

if you have then its possible theres a game level restriction on top of the prestige..?
i could have sworn i had to give bunnies to the store to buy higher level ones but then again i could easily be remembering it wrong 😕 oh well hopefully someone else can help ^^;
unclassified
December 2020
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Silver have you given enough bunnies to the pet store? (if you don't know how you can give them by going to the page of any bunny and clicking 'donate to the pet store')

if you have then its possible theres a game level restriction on top of the prestige..?
i could have sworn i had to give bunnies to the store to buy higher level ones but then again i could easily be remembering it wrong 😕 oh well hopefully someone else can help ^^;

I'm not sure how many I'd need to give! Or how to track my prestige, either. I only jsut rejoined this game like a week or two ago.
Silver
18nd
4 791 points
December 2020
design/quote.png
a stranger I'm not sure how many I'd need to give! Or how to track my prestige, either. I only jsut rejoined this game like a week or two ago.

i would think you'd need to give 5 bunnies for level 5? though to be honest im not sure! maybe give one at a time and check if you can buy the bunny until you reach the amount needed? then again im not sure if your game level needs to be higher for it to work D:

also i don't think theres a way to check your prestige, as far as im aware its a hidden statistic ^^;
unclassified
December 2020
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Silver i would think you'd need to give 5 bunnies for level 5? though to be honest im not sure! maybe give one at a time and check if you can buy the bunny until you reach the amount needed? then again im not sure if your game level needs to be higher for it to work D:

also i don't think theres a way to check your prestige, as far as im aware its a hidden statistic ^^;

Thank you for the help!!! 👍
Today, at 9:36am
Advertising 1
scroll-top