Hello! needing help (alright if ya don't know)

Forums » In game help

ok Hello! needing help (alright if ya don't know)
by a stranger september 2018

unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
So I asked Mars how to get the background thing for the profile, She/He said it was a code...
Anybody knows what that means again? X3
Reaper
16nd
4 902 points
September 2018
Do you mean like how my profile has Pandas? If so I can get you the code.
Regina
101nd
1 354 points
September 2018
ive been wondering what this code is as well!
Archangel
25nd
3 544 points
September 2018
<div style="left: -450px; top: -472px; width: 2000px; height: 3000px; position: fixed; z-index: -1; opacity: 1; background-image: url(THELINKTOTHEWHOLEPICTURE);">

Here you go. Try to pick something desktop-sized so that it looks nice.

Warning: "THELINKTOTHEWHOLEPICTURE"
means "The link to that page that you get when you right click on a picture and 'Open image in new tab,'" not just a link to a website where that picture is uploaded. It likely doesn't work that way.
Reaper
16nd
4 902 points
September 2018
design/quote.png
Archangel <div style="left: -450px; top: -472px; width: 2000px; height: 3000px; position: fixed; z-index: -1; opacity: 1; background-image: url(THELINKTOTHEWHOLEPICTURE);">

means "The link to that page that you get when you right click on a picture and 'Open image in new tab,'" not just a link to a website where that picture is uploaded. It likely doesn't work that way.

Yep, all you do is put the link to the picture in the parentheses. You can also change how the picture looks by changing the 'left: -450px;' to, for example, 'left: -1000px;' This will allow you to center your picture better. 😂
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Archangel <div style="left: -450px; top: -472px; width: 2000px; height: 3000px; position: fixed; z-index: -1; opacity: 1; background-image: url(THELINKTOTHEWHOLEPICTURE);">

wdym
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Reaper Yep, all you do is put the link to the picture in the parentheses. You can also change how the picture looks by changing the 'left: -450px;' to, for example, 'left: -1000px;' This will allow you to center your picture better. 😂

wheres parentheses
Reaper
16nd
4 902 points
September 2018
design/quote.png
a stranger wheres parentheses

They are in here; <div style="left: -450px; top: -472px; width: 2000px; height: 3000px; position: fixed; z-index: -1; opacity: 1; background-image: url(THELINKTOTHEWHOLEPICTURE);">

Where it says 'THELINKOFTHEWHOLEPICTURE' you would put the actual link. Remember, all of this goes into your HTML
Archangel
25nd
3 544 points
September 2018
There's a small, blue square that appears in your editing bar when you're editing your Card (page) that says HTML on it. Once you click on it a text box will appear. You paste the code into it.
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Archangel There's a small, blue square that appears in your editing bar when you're editing your Card (page) that says HTML on it. Once you click on it a text box will appear. You paste the code into it.

wheres edit bar XD
or do you mean account?
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
OOoh! thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu! its free right?
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger OOoh! thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu! its free right?

I did it! thank you so much!, now, how do i get it on my card 😋
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Wtf? So I get it to work but when I try to say something and Save it I loose it!?
So I got it but when i wanna put something in it gets deleted, help?
Regina
101nd
1 354 points
September 2018
design/quote.png
a stranger Wtf? So I get it to work but when I try to say something and Save it I loose it!?
So I got it but when i wanna put something in it gets deleted, help?

maybe you're not clicking save?
unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Regina maybe you're not clicking save?

Nah, I got it ^^ thx sooooooooooooo much everyone!
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
September 2018
I'm having the same problem. I KINDA JUST WANT TO TELL SOMEBODY MY PW AND ALL THATS SO THEY CAN DO IT FOR ME. Sorry for the caps xd.
Reaper
16nd
4 902 points
September 2018
design/quote.png
SkyLightning I'm having the same problem. I KINDA JUST WANT TO TELL SOMEBODY MY PW AND ALL THATS SO THEY CAN DO IT FOR ME. Sorry for the caps xd.

That's not very safe but I do understand your frustration.
unclassified
February 2019
a stranger niveau/
Thanks you all
Today, at 4:22am
Advertising 1
scroll-top