Forums » General discussion

penny
chat Giving Ingredients
by penny july 2022

penny
20nd
4 482 points
July 2022
Is there a limit in the event that you can only give 19 Ingredients a day? I have donated 19 and now its telling me i cannot make any more donations in the size I'm currently giving...
penny
20nd
4 482 points
July 2022
I think it's unfair there's a cap for giving ingredients. We don't have enough active players to reach the goals it wants us too to continue the event. Their shouldn't be a limit to individual player. I was excited for this event but now we can't even really participate.
kaedyn03
2nd
9 201 points
July 2022
I can't give any either!
penny
20nd
4 482 points
July 2022
design/quote.png
kaedyn03 I can't give any either!

Lola621 said that we won't be able to give anymore until players who haven't given any get us to the next group reward if I understood them correctly.
DarkSeren
12nd
5 103 points
July 2022
I agree, this is a very annoying limitation on a game with few active players
penny
20nd
4 482 points
July 2022
I wonder what they'll do for all the people who are tied for top donator
DarkSeren
12nd
5 103 points
July 2022
I would hope that all players who max out the donations would get the reward, but it might just be the first 5 to do it
penny
20nd
4 482 points
July 2022
design/quote.png
DarkSeren I would hope that all players who max out the donations would get the reward, but it might just be the first 5 to do it

I think it would be impossible to know the actual first five because every time you renew the page their's a different set of top five donators.
Lola621
5nd
6 669 points
August 2022
Yes, like there, to unlock the Bartender, all player donations must reach 12,000 fruits.

Me, pinpin and Lucas we are at the maximum we can give, we are stuck at 989 ingredients. *

The other players must participate to get the bartender.
Lola621
5nd
6 669 points
August 2022
design/quote.png
DarkSeren I would hope that all players who max out the donations would get the reward, but it might just be the first 5 to do it

Yes those who have given the most will have a bonus but we don't know what.
Raindrop
79nd
1 548 points
August 2022
I still give 600 fruit until I reach the limit, that can help a little right?
Lola621
5nd
6 669 points
August 2022
design/quote.png
Raindrop I still give 600 fruit until I reach the limit, that can help a little right?

Yes , of course
DarkSeren
12nd
5 103 points
August 2022
I've given what I can. Unfortunately I don't have enough to max out, which is a shame as I was really hoping to get a bartender!
Ryu
9nd
5 626 points
August 2022
Ryu niveau/14 facteur
design/quote.png
DarkSeren I've given what I can. Unfortunately I don't have enough to max out, which is a shame as I was really hoping to get a bartender!

It's fine, you still have until the end of the month to get there.

Also to have a lot of fruits I would advise you do your races with a bunny that digs a lot, so you can get the maximum fruits until then.
DarkSeren
12nd
5 103 points
August 2022
design/quote.png
Ryu It's fine, you still have until the end of the month to get there.

Also to have a lot of fruits I would advise you do your races with a bunny that digs a lot, so you can get the maximum fruits until then.

Hopefully I can make it!
Raindrop
79nd
1 548 points
August 2022
Is there a minimum of how many fruits we can collect in a day?
Ryu
9nd
5 626 points
August 2022
Ryu niveau/14 facteur
design/quote.png
Raindrop Is there a minimum of how many fruits we can collect in a day?

Well, the minimum would be 0 fruits collected, but if you meant the maximum, it depends on you.

You can find during races, so you need a bunny that digs a lot, ideally it would be a burlok that can dig 4 times instead of 3.

Every hour, you have a fruit that can appear on your screen.

You can also use the ingredient generetor on the VIP area of the cocktails to start a production, and sometimes it takes 7 minutes sometimes it takes 13 minutes, it's random.

So if you are connected a lot during the day you can get a lot of fruits/ingredients.

What I usually do, if I was to give any advice, is that I log in with my phone whenever I think about it and then I find the incident of the page to get the crystals (nothing to do with the event) and sometimes the fruits on screen apears so I take it, and I start a new production on the VIP area.

So if you have internet on your phone you can spend like 30 seconds to log in, find the incident, collect the fruit on screen, start a new production and then go on with your day. If you do this a few times a day, you'll already have a lot of ingredients.
Today, at 3:23am
Advertising 1
scroll-top