Forums » In game help

Reaper
ok Get to level 80 in a profession
by Reaper june 2017

Reaper
25nd
2 770 points
June 2017
Hello, I was wondering what profession would be the cheapest to get to level 80 in. I am already level 69 in Scientist. Any suggestions??
verifiedfangirl
13nd
4 203 points
June 2017
I would definitely suggest continuing with Scientist. Basically all the professions are roughly around the same cost once you get to the higher levels, and it would just be easier to finish up the 11 levels on Scientist. But keep in mind, later you will have to get to an even higher level (I think 100) so if you don't like your profession you might want to change it regardless.
Reaper
25nd
2 770 points
June 2017
design/quote.png
verifiedfangirl I would definitely suggest continuing with Scientist. Basically all the professions are roughly around the same cost once you get to the higher levels, and it would just be easier to finish up the 11 levels on Scientist. But keep in mind, later you will have to get to an even higher level (I think 100) so if you don't like your profession you might want to change it regardless.

Yeah, I know. I was just thinking what other craft should I do. I might just stick with gardener
verifiedfangirl
13nd
4 203 points
June 2017
I would say Alchemist or Blacksmith if you want to do another, they make a lot of useful potions and items once you get higher up
Today, at 6:50am
Advertising 1
scroll-top