Forums » In game help

Spira
chat Explorations?
by Spira june 2020

Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2020
On the home page, it says there's an exploration planned but they need help loading. I have the option to give rubies and coins. What's an exploration? What are stones? Will the exploration not happen if the coin and ruby goal isn't met? And if I send one of my pets, will I get them back? Sorry for so many questions, I've just never seen this before. Thanks
cascar7916
56nd
1 960 points
June 2020
If you get stones, you can trade them in a shop on the market page. I'm pretty sure the exploration won't happen if the goal is not met so most times its pretty much a waste. You do get them back if I'm not mistaken.
I hope that answered some of your questions
Prokofiev
45nd
2 272 points
June 2020
Hi!
The exploration can't begin if the loading isn't complete. In this case, you won't get back the items and money you had given.
If the exploration happens, your pet will come back. You can send 1 pet each time, as long as you 'have given some items or money. They have different bonuses: some bring more stones, others more rubies...
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
June 2020
Thank you both for the help! I understand better now : )
Silver
18nd
4 791 points
June 2020
does anyone know what bonuses which pet gives?
Prokofiev
45nd
2 272 points
June 2020
I don't know all the bonuses, but you can see which one your pet gives by passing over it with your mouse (when you complete the loading).
tiger1
52nd
1 888 points
June 2020
account deleted niveau/8 facteur
Do explorations show up at random times or are there typically a certain number of days between them?
Prokofiev
45nd
2 272 points
June 2020
It's mostly at random times, but not in the middle of the night for example. I think they're at least 2 or 3 days between 2 explorations, but I don't really take care.
Today, at 3:07am
Advertising 1
scroll-top