Forums » In game help

kaedyn03
chat Decorator
by kaedyn03 december 2019

kaedyn03
2nd
9 329 points
December 2019
How do you use the recipes from the decorator? To use for your pen.
emma332
17nd
3 236 points
December 2019
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
What do decorators do
Ryu
10nd
5 626 points
December 2019
Ryu niveau/14 facteur
When you are in your pen, at the bottom of the numbers to change your pens there is the green circle/arrow thing and below that there is the two gear stuff, you click on that and you'll be directed to a new page.
Here's the link in case you can't find it (though you sould):
https://www.bunnyrace.com/parc/bonus

And there are a lot of stuff:

Breeding section:

- RAINBOW: you activate it before getting a bunny pregnent and itlasts three days: after you activate it, all the liter you produce will be shorter, namely the babies will arrive 1 day sooner (so it's kinda an accelerated pregnency capsule-like bonus).

- BUNCH OF FOOD: for 7 days you will not need to feed your bunnies, they will be automatically. I haven't tested it yet so I don't know if it uses the seed mixs you have or if they just are fed magically.

- BOTTLE OF SOAP: During 3 days you won't need to wash your bunnies.

Science section:

- URN: Gives you 3 more votes per week to vote on ideas. But as the section of proposing ideas on Bunnyrace has not been put into place, it's pretty much useless.

- OVERPOWERED MANURE: for 3 days, the seeds you plant in your garden will have grow 1 day faster. Basically if you normally need 3 days for the corriander, now you'll only wait 2 days. Of course you have to activate it BEFORE planting the seeds. Also I tried planting mints as they grow in 1 day but it didn't work for that particular seed. I haven't waited the newt day but used a moondust and it give directely mint seeds (which takes 1 day to grow). So I think you can't get infinite mint with that technique (sadly). But for the rest it works.

- ROBOT: it collects all of the poop automatically. It's very convenient and it lasts 7 days.

Plus one section:

- LETTERS BOX: during 3 days, when your bunnies give birth you get one more baby. I haven't tried it yet so I don't know if you can use the Big family capsule and Super-sized family capsule at the same time. I'll tell you if I ever try. Also I don't now if for it to work you have to get your bunnies pregnant after activating it or not, so I'm sorry.

- WHEEL: it lasts 7 days and each day it gives you a wheel ticket to use on the Lucky wheel & Jackpot stuff.

- SHOE: during 7 days it gives you one more race to do. So during a week instead of 6 races per day you get 7. WARNING it does not add with the 10 race thing. I tried it and only got 10 races per day. So use it only when the 10 race per day thing is NOT active.

Multiplication section:

- EXPERIMENT TUBE: for 7 days it doubles the xp gained by your bunnies. During races and I guess tournaments. Haven't tried it so I don't know if it also doubles the xp gained by using xp potions.

- BAG OF COINS: 7 days, it doubles the coins you win. During races for exemple. Or when you give a bunny to the pet store instead of 30 coins you get 60. It doesn't work for when you sell stuff to Irma. But still worth it I think.

- HAND TO THE KEYS: when you do one delivery, instead of getting 1 key you get 2. It's must-have if you wanna get a lot of keys to have 2 rubis or to buy the magic bunnies. It lasts for 7 days

- PILE OF POOP: doubles the amount of poop of your bunnies for 7 days. Very intresting if like me you need a lot of poop to make good manure.

- EGG: doubles the number of Easter eggs laid by the Chocolate bunny. Lasts 7 days. If you don't have a Chocolate bunny it's useless.

emma332
17nd
3 236 points
December 2019
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
I need an acid solution and a sparrow feather
Ryu
10nd
5 626 points
December 2019
Ryu niveau/14 facteur
Oups, made a mistake.
I checked on the french version of the game and for the: LETTERS BOX, you don't get one more bunny but one more delivery quest for the keys.
Mea culpa. When you activate it, it works on the following deivery quests and does not add one to the current quests.

Sorry for the mistake.
Today, at 5:56pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top