Forums » In game help

FreezeBranded
chat Chests coins
by FreezeBranded november 2020

FreezeBranded
367nd
720 points
November 2020
for the exchange (not for the chest but the ones for lucky bags , colorma etc)
is it another currency or just broken?

"Swap a magic object for chests coins
You are limited to two exchanges per month"

Everytime it says I do not have enough but it looks identical to the ones you use to actually open the chest. Not sure if this is a bug or the coins are just different currencies.
Faneris
26nd
3 399 points
November 2020
I'm glad you asked about this, because I've been wondering the same thing for months.
Cinxer
31nd
3 116 points
November 2020
Ive had problems with it too I just assumed they forgot to put another 0 on the object price? Sometimes I can buy them but most times not
FreezeBranded
367nd
720 points
November 2020
you were able to buy stuff?
Cinxer
31nd
3 116 points
December 2020
Yeah a couple times
Faneris
26nd
3 399 points
December 2020
In the second page of the In Game Help forum, there are two topics about the chest coins. In one of them,

Mars stated

"Well, i know what you want to say.
In fact, it is write " Swap a magic object for chests coins " not " Swap chests coins for magic objects "

It means that only magic items can be convested to chests coins and not the opposite.

I hope you have understand"

I still don't understand what this means though. How does one covert magic items to chest coins?
Faneris
26nd
3 399 points
December 2020
Okay so I did some more research and you do not get magic objects if you swap the chest coins. There is no way to get magic objects in the strongroom, but it is for if you per say have a "flower of dawn" or any other magic object in your inventory you can give away that magic object and get 100 chest coins to go to your next opening of a chest.
In my opinion, 100 chest coins is not worth an entire magic object...
Cinxer
31nd
3 116 points
December 2020
Well thats disapointing and yeah i agree, magic items are more valuable than chest coins
Today, at 6:36am
Advertising 1
scroll-top