Forums » General discussion

penny
chat Advertising Bunnyrace
by penny september 2020

penny
20nd
4 482 points
September 2020
I personally have loved this game for years. I've played when it was in it's prime with hundreds of active players a day, moments when my online section would glitch from how many people were active. I remember when Bunnyrace was the funnest part of my day, the part I always looked forward to.
If I'm honest, I've spent a lot of money on this game and I hate watching it lose so much traction. I'd rather spend money on the game to have better advertising. In the time I've been playing this game ive spent over 300 dollars easy... I just want to help BR get its flame back.
Any ideas?
I know this was written weird, but I'd love some help.
Faneris
29nd
3 399 points
September 2020
I think it would be great to have ads for BunnyRace! The lack of players now is so sad.
I'm not sure how to get ads into motion, but I'd be glad to help.
penny
20nd
4 482 points
September 2020
design/quote.png
Faneris I think it would be great to have ads for BunnyRace! The lack of players now is so sad.
I'm not sure how to get ads into motion, but I'd be glad to help.

I think we'd need to talk to the developer of the game, I feel dumb because I can't remember their username. I know they're way more active on lapino.fr than here.
Faneris
29nd
3 399 points
September 2020
Perhaps the developer is Alantheo? All I remember is the username BunnyRace. I'm sure a moderator would know.
Jane
38nd
2 139 points
October 2020
account deleted niveau/6 facteur
DO NOT BUY MY REINE BUNNY PLEASE DONT, OR YOU CAN BUY BUT PLEASE RETURN, I AM ONLY LETTING MY FRIEND BUY HER AND THEN SHE WILL RETURN HER PLEASE LET ME HAVE MY REINE BUNNY
Jane
38nd
2 139 points
October 2020
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE HER FROM ME 😞 😞 😭
Jane
38nd
2 139 points
October 2020
I ONLY ACCIDENTALLY PUT MY REINE BUNNY ON SALE , MY FRIEND SAID SHE WILL BUY HER AND THEN I WILL BE ABLE TO BUY HER BACK 😭
Reaper
18nd
4 791 points
October 2020
design/quote.png
penny I think we'd need to talk to the developer of the game, I feel dumb because I can't remember their username. I know they're way more active on lapino.fr than here.

Yes, the old developer is Koni, within the past year or two he gave alantheo the power over the game. I'm not sure if Koni still does things on lapino.fr, however, on bunnyrace he doesn't do anything.
penny
20nd
4 482 points
October 2020
design/quote.png
Reaper Yes, the old developer is Koni, within the past year or two he gave alantheo the power over the game. I'm not sure if Koni still does things on lapino.fr, however, on bunnyrace he doesn't do anything.

I'm almost positive Alantheo has all say now and Koni has given up all power to him.
Reaper
18nd
4 791 points
October 2020
design/quote.png
penny I'm almost positive Alantheo has all say now and Koni has given up all power to him.

Yes, I do think you're right. But I still think Koni can do a few things if he still wishes to.
FreezeBranded
368nd
720 points
November 2020
Hello! I use to play back in 2012-2014 or so and I'm surprised about how dead this is. I'm in full support for ads.
Archangel
28nd
3 544 points
November 2020
This gets brought up every year or so.
heathercj
32nd
3 088 points
December 2020
I really wish that the game would get advertised more... I remember seeing ads for it all the time back in the day, now I never do.
penny
20nd
4 482 points
December 2020
I played back when everyone would rp in the chat instead of the actual forums. It’s truly sad to see how dead the American side of this game has become.
crystalflakes
131nd
1 173 points
December 2020
I think ads would be a great idea, I remember wondering why there weren't any awhile ago. I always come back to this game and having small tasks to do and bunnies really helps settle my mind:) I think someone should reach out to the developer, I would be more than happy to pitch in a little if it means others will join a game I love <3
alantheo
266nd
825 points
January 2021
Hello :)
Thank you for your messages :)
Advertising is very expensive and offers few results .. we have already tried several times without real success
Prutille
150nd
1 115 points
January 2021
design/quote.png
alantheo Hello :)
Advertising is very expensive and offers few results .. we have already tried several times without real success

Have you tried different techniques? It was maybe the wrong form of advertising for this type of game, because, habitually, advertising often wins, so it's weird.
penny
20nd
4 482 points
January 2021
design/quote.png

I totally understand.
I’m sorry if my thread came off wrong, I’d just love to see this game gain traction again.
rosie31105
248nd
847 points
July 2021
design/quote.png

Have you tried social media ? Most of the demographic Bunnyrace aims for is on Instagram nowadays and Advertising on instagram is relatively cheap. We could start an official page for it if there isn't already.
Today, at 1:06pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top