Forums » In game help

FreezeBranded
chat Accounts/fourms autodeleting?
by FreezeBranded november 2020

FreezeBranded
368nd
720 points
November 2020
Hello!! so I use to play years ago, probably around 2013-2014. I've noticed that no forums have topics that go past 2 years- although there's tons of pages. if you hit page 6+ its just a blank page

I wasn't sure where else to ask this haha.

also, do accounts autodelete? I remember having issues with mine and deleting it but i know my sister had one and she said hers got deleted- ie she cant log in. I know I made a second account also where I active in the forums but it seems to be gone.

anyways, nice to be back even if this game is a little dead.
Reaper
18nd
4 791 points
November 2020
No, I'm fairly certain that accounts don't get deleted from being 'inactive'. Maybe a moderator found something at one point and deleted it? I have no clue.
Twilamoon
217nd
890 points
November 2020
Hello! I was an avid player back in 2011-12, and I was also curious, as many of the old roleplays or forms are now gone. I feel that its kinda pointless to erase BRs history, but in the state the websites in Ive lost hope for it in general
unclassified
November 2020
a stranger niveau/
Hello! I was a player back in 2013-16 and my old account was deleted, I suppose it was a moderator thing? I find it strange. My old roleplays are still up, though! Mostly because I've kept them on the first page.
Today, at 7:06pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top