Aventura
chat Wolf Role-Play (Zyrah)
by Aventura may 2016

Aventura
279nd
815 points
May 2016
INTRO:

The faint patter of the rain drip from the stone cold wall with a faint crack in it. Drip, drip, drip, the steady sound ringing through the chilly, dark cave like den. Echoing, and pounding away, it seemed to send a wave of vibration each time the faint droplet hit the ground. Perking his head up, his muscles rippled slightly as his large head rose in a soft movement from the mud. Drip, drip, drip, the noise pounding at his sensitive ears, as if a drummer was internally within him, beating at the faint drums in his soul. Looking sleepily to the cave entrance, his icy orbs blinked slowly, as the rain fell softly to the ground outside. Chills down his spin tickled his nerves, as the repetitive sound thumped, steadily. The slightest bit of grumble emerged from his silky, smooth maw. Clenching his jaw, the muscles rippled under it, coming to life almost. Tightening his paws, he eased himself form the ground, as his muscles rippled vigorously underneath this silky pelt. Finally, emerging to the pads of his paws, he seemed to sink into the soil, as his ear flickered in annoyance. Drip, drip, drip, feeling the moisture fall gently on his back, he peered up to the stone ceiling that over seemed to hover above him. Narrowing his orbs, he shifted his cranium towards the ground, the tiny puddle under him rippled as the drops slowly slid from his thick fur into it. Lifting his paws, he eased himself forward, the air dense, and humid, almost clinging to his skin.

Taking a deep breath, a grin came across his expressionless face, and wonder filled his stone cold orbs. Finally, the first rain of the spring, his land had been in a drought for what seemed years. The rain dripped smoothly from the leaves of trees, and his pelt now soaked, and the sun gleamed upon it, making it shiny, and almost flawless. The large grin still across this glowing face, the rain eased as the drizzles stopped as well too. Scanning the large forest, the dense leaves moist and green. Joyful voices rung through his large ears, as movement caught him orbs attention. Pack mates, laughing, and running after a small silky furred rabbit. Fur soared as the young wolves dashed madly, hot on the rabbits short tail. Watching as they pounded on the rabbit, the laughter filled the damp air that surrounded them. Stan ding tall, he walked slowly into the center of the small camp. Leaping onto a large rock, his large muscles rippling, as her perched on the large rock, as his tail thumped softly on the stone. "Listen," he paused, to make sure everyone was listening, "we are to make this pack stronger, I am accepting new members in this pack now. Only the strongest, and the weak?" Chuckling softly, his harsh voice echoing through the forest floor "Yes, the weak, perish." Smirking, his pack mates howling, and yelping with pure glee. Finally, it was time for them, to reach the top. Who am I, I am Zane, alpha of Zyrah pack.

STORY LINE:
Rise to the top, this story line, is a pack growing stronger. This is a pack of merciless wolves, and no one will stand in their way of rising to the top, and being respected, yet feared by all. Role-Play among your pack, hunting, romance, and more. Develop your wolves personality. I plan on this Role-Play being long term, and fun.

LANDSCAPING:
They live in a thick dark forest, near a strong river, at witch they drink at regularly. Their den, is in the deepest part of the forest, surrounded by wildlife, and nature. No humans dare come into their forests, or risk their death. There is a small pond, but in the rainy seasons, it tends to flood and a marsh with many creatures, this is a plentiful place for hunting in Spring, and Summers. It is a very dangerous marsh, and many are sent there to be tested of being worthy of the pack, the marsh is know to many predators as well.

In the fall, and winters the pack goes to a near by meadow, were the deer heard rests in the mid afternoon. This is dangerous, as many have been kicked and trampled by startled deer, and food here is scarce, even if deer come here often.

In the winters, a hot spring lingers near the marshes, many are known to have connected with their ancestors here, and a nice place to warm their cold bones.

Droughts are very common, and food is very scarce in these times.

RANKS:
Here, there are no real "ranks" first come, first serve to fill out their form. So, if you are the second to sign up, as a female and your form is correct, you get the alpha female rank. Then, anyone after that is listed in order of stronger to weaker, makes sense? Note, the form has to be filled out completely, in order for it to count as a form before someone else.

Alpha Male: │Aventura│Zane│3 years│Male│
Alpha Female:

*Rest of the ranks first come, first serve.
::

RULES:
All Bunny Race Rules
If you are leaving, say so so we can kill you off
Be literate at all times, I am all. No post below 200 words.
No powers, this is a realistic role-play.
Realistic pelts only, no tiger stripes.
You are aloud to reserve a spot, considering it's first come first serve.
Finish your form in a timely manner, if you don't fill it out in two days, the next person in line will take your rank.
Maximum of 6 people allowed.

FORM:
│(Name)│(Wolf name)│(Wolf age)|(Wolf gender)│

Image of wolf:

Other details about appearance:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Personality:

Plot for your characters:

RP example (Could be from a past RP you wrote. At least
450 words.):
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
May 2016
Name)│(Wolf name)│(Wolf age)|(Wolf gender)│Faolan 2 yrs male

Image of wolf: http://warriorcatsrpg.com/custavatar/avatar_120805[...] (the one howling)

Other details about appearance: he has a swirl on his paw its barely visible

Strengths: running and fighting walking on hind feet(if u read the books you would know what I mean)

Weaknesses: hunting

Personality: sweet at times mean ambitious he wants to climb in ramks

Plot for your characters my plot is I want him to prosper and to find love and climb up the ranks and one day become leader!
Aventura
279nd
815 points
May 2016
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ Name)│(Wolf name)│(Wolf age)|(Wolf gender)│Faolan 2 yrs male

Image of wolf: http://warriorcatsrpg.com/custavatar/avatar_120805[...] (the one howling)

Other details about appearance: he has a swirl on his paw its barely visible

Strengths: running and fighting walking on hind feet(if u read the books you would know what I mean)

Weaknesses: hunting

Personality: sweet at times mean ambitious he wants to climb in ramks

Plot for your characters my plot is I want him to prosper and to find love and climb up the ranks and one day become leader!

I am sorry, not accepted. The form is not filled out correctly.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
May 2016
? How I filled out everything)
Spira
55nd
2 020 points
June 2016
design/quote.png
Aventura I am sorry, not accepted. The form is not filled out correctly.

You might get more people if you weren't so picky.
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
I'll make a spot, I love wolf role plays. Give me a sec, I'll make an Alpha Female if thats alright with you. )
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
(Adherin Ad-hear-in) (3 years, 4 months) (Female)

Image -
a cream she wolf, pretty small...she has her fathers small round ears and light brown nose. She has her mothers captivating green eyes, and her sleek, lithe like body type. Adherin is a flanker, meaning the Lead Hunter [or in her case, Huntress] She has long, dark eyelashes, as if she has cartoon eyeliner on. Although her fur is cream, she has a darker, almost light orange/brown/white color ears, and parts of her nose and eyelids.
https://safe.txmblr.com/svc/embed/iframe/the-force[...] (something like that for a real life forum)

Strengths -
Persuasive, bossy; Adherin uses these tactics to get her way. Physically she has strong legs that can be used in running and swimming. Adherin had started as a huntress as a young wolf, but now being Alpha Female she is strong enough to take on and control her pack.

Weaknesses -
Adherin is secretly self conscience underneath that beautiful coat and enticing eyes. She thrives on other wolves opinions, and without it would fall apart. Social interactions are her way of showing popularity and dominance commence the pack. If she doesn't have attention she gets anxsious, and would beg for love if she doesn't feel she has gotten enough. This makes her self centered sometimes and spoiled.

Personality -
Adherin is gentle to new pups, but to most people she can be snappy and fresh. Watch out, because this girl is hot off the presses. She doesn't give much lower rank wolves the time of day, however she can't help but moon over some males. Adherin is blunt and has a large mouth, highly talkative and likes to win. Oh yes, shes competive, and can get jealous easily. However, if you prove your worth she shows you endless devotion, shes captivating and passionate. With mates, she shows love forever and forever. Adherin loves to dance and howl under the full moon.

Plot for your Character -
I would like to keep Adherin a strong main character in the role play, having her high in the ranks so that her personality matches up (since many of her traits match with her position in the pack. If she was an omega, for say, she wouldn't be as self centered and spoiled). Adherin would live a fairly well life within the pack, having raised with beauty and elegance even though she would be thought of snobbish at times. Adherin always keeps a good posture, however she has a mouth of a sailors. Adherin will live long, retiring as an elder with many pups until she dies of natural causes (This may change depending on role play plots)

unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
Anyone? I'm just wondering, I think this role play sounded pretty fun. I haven't role played in awhile, and I'm not in many rp's either.
goat girl
135nd
1 161 points
April 2019
FORM:
│(Name)│(Wolf name)│(Wolf age)|(Wolf gender)│Glaze, 2 1/2, female

Image of wolf: dark gray with light gray specks all over, dark orange eyes.

Other details about appearance: is smaller than most wolfs, but every muscular.

Strengths: great at hunting, can get most male wolfs to do what she wants. is great with wolf cubs.

Weaknesses: will give up food to other wolf, leaving her weaker.

Personality: sweet and kind, yet fierce and strong.

Plot for your characters: i would like her to be the best hunter of all the wolfs. will slowly find romance, and becomes the mother of many cubs.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
April 2019
design/quote.png
Aventura I am sorry, not accepted. The form is not filled out correctly.

I'm just saying my account is hacked cause I didn't write that but I'll re write it )
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
April 2019

Name)│(Wolf name)│(Wolf age)|(Wolf gender)│Rhydian 3 years of age and he is male

Image of wolf: https://www.google.com/search?q=cool+looking+anime[...]

Other details about appearance: he has a scar along his back of unknown origin from when he was a pup

Strengths: he is good at running and hunting and he is really good at strategy

Weaknesses: he is a good fighter but he has a lot of things to work on. He is not very knowledgeable about the tail signals of hunting with a pack(due to him being somewhat of a loner)

Personality: he is kind, thoughtful he is always thinking of different strategy's he is a loner(not by choice) he is usually quiet

Plot for your characters: my plot is I want him to have fun be able to use his strengths and get better at his weakness's

Background(I hope it's ok I added this) he has had a really ruff past that no one really knows about. His mother and father ad run away from the pack he was in ashame because they and both went against the pack and had mated with each other. Since then he has never truly been accepted, but he tries his best not to let it bother him
Today, at 1:44am
Advertising 1
scroll-top