~Wielders~

AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
Sanguine smiled at Blair. "He's some kind of forest breed. His egg had fallen out of his mother's nest, it was pushed out, so I decided to take him back to my place. All I know about him right now though is that he's being a little turkey and is fixing on being sent to bed without supper if he keeps this up." She glared at Fafner, who was deliberately smacking her over her head while sitting on her shoulder. He made a cute little grinning type look, and folded in his wings sheepishly. "So, what's your name?"
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
October 2018
Carter let the girls talk, ignoring the impatient itch that told him to keep going. He had recognized Sanguine from earlier, by the fruit stand. He grinned at Fafner, appreciating his mischievous behavior.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
October 2018
"Oh, um," Blair started, a bit taken aback by Sanguine's asking of her name, "I'm Blair." She gave a friendly smile then glanced at Carter. It was probably in their best interest to keep going. Better keep the conversation pretty short. Unfortunately, Blair wasn't very good at politely ending conversations.
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
October 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
Sanguine could sense that Blair and Carter wanted to get a move on. "I'm Sanguine. It was nice to meet you two. I've got to get these fruits back home before they spoil, though. I guess I'll see you later?" She said, not wanting to keep them. Fafner growled at her, still wanting to play with Dominic.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
October 2018
"See you later I guess," Blair replied rather awkwardly. She looked at Fafner and smiled. He seemed pretty put down that he didn't get to do any capering with Dominic. "Maybe sometime we can set up a play date with your dragon and my monkey," she added with a smile.
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
November 2018
(Is this dead)
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
November 2018
(Yes, especially since awkwrd deleted her account. If I started a new rp, do you think anyone would join?)
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
November 2018
design/quote.png
Rosellia (Yes, especially since awkwrd deleted her account. If I started a new rp, do you think anyone would join?)

Aw, she did delete her account! Wasn’t sure if I was seeing it right. But, yeah, I would totally join.
Today, at 8:17pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top