Forums » General discussion

cascar7916
chat Usernames and nicknames
by cascar7916 july 2016

cascar7916
58nd
1 960 points
July 2016
I made this forum to share why you chose your username/nickname.

So, share away!
Charlotte
96nd
1 414 points
July 2016
I got my name from my old hamster named Charlotte
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2016
i do everything for the aesthetic
Nepeta
567nd
587 points
July 2016
Two reasons for me:
Homestuck and the Latin name for Catnip because cats :3
unclassified
July 2016
a stranger niveau/
The reason why I chose this name was because Alexander Hamilton was too long, so I took the next best thing.

my nickname, 'Nat,' is derived from 'Natalia,' in which I'm used to being called online.
Aesthetic
48nd
2 114 points
July 2016
oh i have a nickname!! Toby, because he's my favorite Creepypasta and i can relate to him
heathercj
30nd
3 150 points
July 2016
Some of my close friends sometimes call me Birdie, and I think that came about because I have a bird form (like how some players might be Nekos, Mermaids, bunnies, wolves, Elves, etc) and I freaking love birds. :3

I actually don't quite remember when people started calling me that... 😆
HPFan
157nd
1 092 points
July 2016
Well, I chose my username for obvious reasons. (If you still can't figure it out, I love Harry Potter.)
Some friends of mine call me Hermione, Annabeth, etc. On rare occasions I am called Amanda Panda, and when my niece tries to say my name, I'm "Manda."
Spira
53nd
2 020 points
July 2016
Well, I chose my username because 1. I love Harry Potter and 2. My lucky number is 2. It was pretty awkward and kind of funny when I discovered there was an HPFan. I had no idea. I don't really have a nickname. Most people call me HP, but a close friend of mine will call me hue sis and another calls me ceiling fan(?) 😆
Quietfully
80nd
1 544 points
July 2016
I chose mine because I LOVE Warriors for the life of me. My favorite clan in the books is ThunderClan. So there's my little story. //ScootsOutOfRoom
Quietfully
80nd
1 544 points
July 2016
design/quote.png
Spira Well, I chose my username because 1. I love Harry Potter and 2. My lucky number is 2. It was pretty awkward and kind of funny when I discovered there was an HPFan. I had no idea. I don't really have a nickname. Most people call me HP, but a close friend of mine will call me hue sis and another calls me ceiling fan(?) 😆

"Ceiling fan" is best nickname 11/10
Cinxer
31nd
3 116 points
July 2016
I chose my username because cinderpelt is my favorite character in the warrior cat series. People usually call me Cin or cinder. Close friends call me kitty, hoply, or little bird. I'm open to new nicknames though! ^_^
acacti
413nd
682 points
July 2016
My nickname is eme because my rp character is emerald and that's her nickname?
verifiedfangirl
23nd
4 026 points
July 2016
I chose mine, obviously, because I'm a fangirl. Though my username seems very cringe to me now XD

Nicknames are Veri, Lil, Lillian, Lilja, Galen, Crazy, or Gordaina. My friends routinely alternate between these 😋
crystalflakes
132nd
1 173 points
July 2016
I came up with my username when I was 6 and I got my Webkinz account, the first thing that I would have to make a username for. I'm not sure how I came up with the username but I've used it ever since ~(^_^)~ though some people call me Crystal^-^
Happytulips
146nd
1 126 points
July 2016
I got my username because I love flowers and it's close to my last name. People usually pronounce my last name wrong, and Tulips is easier to say. My irl friends call me Tulips as a nickname 🙂
Roxas
916nd
401 points
July 2016
design/quote.png
verifiedfangirl I chose mine, obviously, because I'm a fangirl. Though my username seems very cringe to me now XD

Nicknames are Veri, Lil, Lillian, Lilja, Galen, Crazy, or Gordaina. My friends routinely alternate between these 😋

Except me, your just Veri.

Mine is Roxas, because I was (and still am) reading/playing Kingdom Hearts

But Now, I can't think of any decent users, thus being why I don't have like 5 accounts again.

I had that spare though, that being Sora.
Roxas
916nd
401 points
July 2016
Oh I have like 1 main nickname though that being Plus, I've had like that for ages (literally)
Nepeta
567nd
587 points
July 2016
OH I'VE GOT NICKNAMES okay so I USED to go by Kairi because of Kingdom Hearts and its close to my brith name, but now I mainly go by Kai because it's gender-neutral, shorter than Kairi and also a character from Heavenly Sword
Aruni4
20nd
4 456 points
July 2016
design/quote.png
crystalflakes I came up with my username when I was 6 and I got my Webkinz account, the first thing that I would have to make a username for. I'm not sure how I came up with the username but I've used it ever since ~(^_^)~ though some people call me Crystal^-^

Your username is awesome 👍 when I was six I probably would've named myself something really stupid 😆 Flakes of crystal, sort of like clear mica, is what I think of.
verifiedfangirl
23nd
4 026 points
July 2016
design/quote.png
Roxas Except me, your just Veri.

Mine is Roxas, because I was (and still am) reading/playing Kingdom Hearts

But Now, I can't think of any decent users, thus being why I don't have like 5 accounts again.

I had that spare though, that being Sora.

Yeah 😋 You're Roxas, but Plus or Pluslex and all those work too
kaycee
252nd
845 points
July 2016
i liked the name casey, but i didn't like how it was spelled, so i used kay-cee because it looked way cooler yet it was still pronounced the same
Zestiel
91nd
1 438 points
July 2016
My nicknames come from my name Zestiel, and the nicknames are Zee and Zesty. Sometimes Steel/Steil because my name is pronounced Zest-eell/Zeh-steel.
unclassified
July 2016
a stranger niveau/
My name was Dangerpack because randomness but I was called The Pack Of Danger You Can't Return. Or I'm called Danger. Jazz hands.
crystalflakes
132nd
1 173 points
July 2016
design/quote.png
Aruni4 Your username is awesome 👍 when I was six I probably would've named myself something really stupid 😆 Flakes of crystal, sort of like clear mica, is what I think of.

Haha thanks!! And yeah lol I thought of it as snowing sparkles or somethingXD
unclassified
July 2016
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
crystalflakes Haha thanks!! And yeah lol I thought of it as snowing sparkles or somethingXD

I thought of clear Frosted Flakes...... 😆
SociallyWeird
655nd
524 points
July 2016
I'm weird and social.
crystalflakes
132nd
1 173 points
July 2016
design/quote.png
a stranger I thought of clear Frosted Flakes...... 😆