The siren den

Forums » Playgrounds

chat The siren den
by a stranger june 2016

unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
So, I'm sure you've heard of the mythological creatures called Sirens. Some believe they're half woman half bird hybrids, others believe they're more like mermaids that lure men to their deaths with the enchanting song.
In my version, the Sirens have three forms.
1.) Vicious large birds that tear people apart with their large talons. (Kill mode)
2.) Mermaid creatures. Pretty self-explanatory. (Water mode. Y'know, they're only like this in the water...)
3.) Human mode. When they're on land fitting in with those around them.

Rules:
1.) It is totally cool to have a male siren!!! Awesome, even!!
2.) I will not accept if you don't have decent grammar.
3.) Include 'Jumping Beans' somewhere in your form if you've read ALL the rules.
4.) No anime links, please.
5.) No killing unless it's consented between both RPers.
6.) Skip situations that are PG-13 please.

Form:
Name: (First and Last)
Orientation:
Personality: (Optional)
Crush:
Friends:
Other:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I'll make mine when this is accepted.
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
Name: Melody Kulikov
Looks: http://img3.goodfon.su/wallpaper/big/4/59/luisa-de[...]
Orientation: Straight
Personality: Depends on her mood
Crush: None
Friends: None so far....
Other: Jumping Beans
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
(Accepted)

Name: Katherine Grace Menisfold.
Looks: http://s8.favim.com/610/151204/beauty-black-hair-b[...]
Orientation: Bisexual
Crush: nada.
Friends: We'll see.

Name: Cody Jackson Menisfold
Looks: http://66.media.tumblr.com/6ca7dab7d4816dcfc7c9ed4[...]
Crush: nada.
Friends: We'll see.
horsecrazy2001
194nd
947 points
June 2016
Mehh i don't wanna fill a forum out)
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
June 2016
Name: Rick paige
Looks: he is tall with black hair in his human form he wears blue jeans with a black hoodie but in mermaid form he dosent wear a shirt
Orientation: bisexual
Personality:
Crush: Melody Kulikov
Friends: I dont know yet
Other: um can he have a pet?)
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
I'm sorry, but I've seen around that you don't have the level of RP skill I'm looking for. Not accepted.
Also, I forgot to mention in the description that they live normal lives. They live with their families, they go to school/work, etc. When they aren't busy, they go to the beach, where they have an underwater cave where they all hang out. They discuss who the next Siren will be. They watch them, and when the Siren-to-be is alone, they abduct them. There is a certain way they make new Sirens. Not all of the humans they choose are "Siren material." Those who are Siren material live, and become Sirens. If they are not, they die. The Sirens try to promote one girl or boy once a month, until it works.
And Kill Mode. Sometimes the Sirens will come across a bad person, typically a male. These are usually people like abusers, rapists, sexists, etc. They will wait until the bad person is alone, then they'll transform into large birds and tear them apart with their talons. Any questions?
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
June 2016
Ok look your never gonna get people to join if your so picky because I'm a little rusty on my RP skills I keep trying to find a good RP that will help me with my RP skills but if your gonna be sa dang picky about how someone fricken rps then have fun getting more people to join ya
horsecrazy2001
194nd
947 points
June 2016
ame: Marileee Carsin Smitj
Looks: searching
Crush: Cody maybe
Friends: mm pur me down
Other nope
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
I am picky, that is true. I will manage if I only have a few people.
Accepted, Horse. The Menisfold siblings can be your friends 😋
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
June 2016
😆 you are so funny being picky in rps wont help ya cause the less people you have the bigger the chance of people forgetting bout it
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
(And now I will kindly tell you to buzz off. Please leave my RP. I will be as picky as I desire, because I know I am skilled at this, and I like RPing with people on my level.)
horsecrazy2001
194nd
947 points
June 2016
( yayuu2)
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
June 2016
Wow btw I'm way above your level at rps your RP will be forgotten and I'm not trying r
to be mean I'm just saying if you want alot of people your level you might wanna let in lower levels too cause the lower levels make rps worth higher levels time
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
Rhydian#~ 😆 you are so funny being picky in rps wont help ya cause the less people you have the bigger the chance of people forgetting bout it

(I just have something to say: On a different account that I deleted, I made a roleplay, and only three people joined, not including myself. We got to 518 messages before I left Bunnyrace for a while. So.... :P)
Dangerpack
548nd
598 points
June 2016
(Okay!!! Not my roleplay or business, but please don't fight! We can't lose more roleplays to people fighting on them! Again, sorry for intruding.)
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
You are not above my level. I have been doing this for years, I know how to use grammar, details, plot, and consistency. I know what will make this RP good. I do not need advice and I will not accept being insulted.
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
June 2016
Ok so o really dont care I have an RP with only 1 other person and we have gotten farther than that because unlike this one it is actually really great
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
June 2016
design/quote.png
a stranger You are not above my level. I have been doing this for years, I know how to use grammar, details, plot, and consistency. I know what will make this RP good. I do not need advice and I will not accept being insulted.

Yo I have been on this site for a little over 10yrs so yeah
horsecrazy2001
194nd
947 points
June 2016
Rhydian. Please get off your high horse and leave before I go get a moderator. This site hasn't been around for ten years.)
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
June 2016
Ohh really yes ot has its been around since I was 6
Dangerpack
548nd
598 points
June 2016
(Rhy just leave it alone! Probably no one will want join now because they are only going to see a fight on the first page!)
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
June 2016
Good that was my plan now bye!
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
Bunnyrace has only been around for 4 years. It says on the bloody Copyright in the corner.
Regardless, I am done arguing. I have asked kindly for you to leave, and now I will simply ignore.
horsecrazy2001
194nd
947 points
June 2016
( I hope he realizes this game has only been around since 2012 ish XD)
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
June 2016
Have fun getting people to join cause people wont join anything with an argument on it!
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
(....UGH.)
horsecrazy2001
194nd
947 points
June 2016
(( Oooh frightening. I'm so terrified. Brittney I shall not join theres *gasp* an ARGUMENT*sobs*)
Rhydian#~
247nd
848 points
June 2016
I'm sorry Freddy but I don't get why she has to be so dang picky and om naturally stubburn
Dangerpack
548nd
598 points
June 2016
(Horse, I wish I had your level of sarcasm... GOODBYE I SHALL NO LONGER INTRUDE!)
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
(Could we all just leave it be?)
Today, at 11:45pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top