Forums » Playgrounds

Rhydian#~
chat The knights of the beyond
by Rhydian#~ october 2018

Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
Rick face palmed "Sarah is my wife I have been waiting for her"(out if grief for Mary's mom did he Mary Sarah, but someone want to make Sarah's forrum?)
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
(I can, i'll make it tomorrow. i don't have time today.)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
design/quote.png
goat girl (I can, i'll make it tomorrow. i don't have time today.)

Alrighty)
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
(Name: Sarah
Looks:https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&[...]
Skills: great cook, better fighter.
Personality: is very kind. she will fight, but doesn't look for any fight.
Pet: none, but is great with any animal.
Weapons: a mace, a spear, and daggers.
Bio: Sarah had grown up with Martha, and was very sad when she died. she lived in the kingdom as a knight, and ran away with the Guards. she thought it was wrong that just because the king was dead, doesn't mean that the guards had to be killed. she married Rhydian about half a year after Martha's death.
Other: wife of Rhydian, stepmother of Mary.

Good?)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
design/quote.png
goat girl (Name: Sarah
Looks:https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&[...]
Skills: great cook, better fighter.
Personality: is very kind. she will fight, but doesn't look for any fight.
Pet: none, but is great with any animal.
Weapons: a mace, a spear, and daggers.
Bio: Sarah had grown up with Martha, and was very sad when she died. she lived in the kingdom as a knight, and ran away with the Guards. she thought it was wrong that just because the king was dead, doesn't mean that the guards had to be killed. she married Rhydian about half a year after Martha's death.
Other: wife of Rhydian, stepmother of Mary.

Good?)

Yes)
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
(Ok)
Sarah pushed the daggers away with her own. "I'm Sarah. i was looking for the camp, but i saw it was trashed and i saw you three coming this way. so i followed you."

Mary wasn't sure how she felt. she had just found out yesterday that she still had a father, and now she found out that she had a step mother.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
I wont be on for a bit due to plane interference) Rick smiled walking over to Sarah kissing he forehead and giving her a hug.
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
Sarah hugged Rhydian, then gave him a little kiss. "i know who that lady is. Maxine i believe. but who's that girl Rhydian? she looks a lot like Martha." she asked
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
He looks at Mary " this this is my other daughter Mary that's why she looks alot like Martha" he looks at Mary waving her over
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
Mary come over slowly. she didn't want a step mother, but she did have one and couldn't change that. "hi Sarah." she said.

"Hello, Mary." Sarah said warmly. Rhydian had told her about Mary, but she'd never seen her before. she looked just like Martha. she turned back to Rhydian "You had some trouble, didn't you? i saw that the camp had no one around, so that meant something happened."
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
He winced " i faioed to keep it safe it has now been taken over and Maxine has moved everyone to a safe place I hope but fo now I'm not fit to lead i have failed
(We need more people)
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
(we really do. i wish more people liked to RP)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
design/quote.png
goat girl (we really do. i wish more people liked to RP)

Yah I wish the people from socially awkwards rp would come over here)
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
(I don't think any of them have been on for 2 weeks.)
unclassified
May 2019
a stranger niveau/
Maxine scoffed, Sprouting wings and whistling for Oscar, She flew away, leaving them to their 'kiss and tell.'
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
He sighed thinking "Sarah you have to go somewhere else you have to divorce me that way no one else knows that we are together that way you will be safe. You are not safe here at all even with these guards"
unclassified
May 2019
a stranger niveau/
Maxine landed, by Mary turning to talk. "Mary, We got company, The king ordered six dragons to scout the area, Its a find and kill, Oscar can't even handle a squirrel, You need to tell Rhydian and Sarah, They suspected she's a traitor and are sending 70 guards to scout,"
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
Rhydian looked Sarah " You have to go before before they get here for Martha's sake"
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
(sorry i haven't posted anything in a few days. I've been doing about 3 weeks of homework in two days.)
"you haven't failed. not yet anyway. as long as some people are still on your side, you haven't failed." Sarah told him.

Mary wasn't really sure how to handle dragons. she had never faced them before. but she did have a herb that could help.

Sarah nodded. She grabbed her dagger from the ground and started to head off.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
Rhydian bit his lip " Sarah wait" he says grabbing her arm
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
Sarah turned around "Rhydian, i need to leave before they find me here." she said sadly.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
Rhydian kissed her " stay here the king sent dragons they will find you either way"
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
Mary found the herb she was looking for. she took it and grounded it into powder, then added water. "Father, put this on your sword."

Sarah saw the herbs, "That's Dragon weed. it kills dragons within seconds if it gets into their bloodstream."
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
Rhydian rubbed it on his sword "Sarah please stay we need you " he says wielding his two handed sword ready to fight
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
Sarah was already putting the powder on her mace and spear, "I ain't going anywhere." she said with a smile.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
He smiles happy " good after this we have to get Martha here"
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
Mary could feel the earth shake as the dragons came closer. "Maybe we should go and stop those dragons before they find the camp."

"I agree with Mary. we should get going." Sarah said.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
Rhydian nodded he whistle for his swinging up onto him before galloping back to the camp when they were before Mary's camp
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
May 2019
Sarah finished putting the powder on her daggers and followed Rhydian. she was ready to face the dragons.

Mary didn't know if she could face dragons, they were much bigger then she thought they would be. but she was ready for anything that stood in the way of getting to her goal.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
May 2019
Rhydian hopped off his horse waiting for the first dragon to land he smiled seeing that one of them was actually one that was loyal to him. It as his dragon he assigned to him before King John died he tilted his head in direction. His dragon dived the right as the others came crashing to the ground ready to fight
Today, at 1:53pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top