The Forest 2.0

Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
This is about a bunch of kids who have crash landed on an island full of cannibalistic natives your goal is to survive and build stick with your friends amd dont go near the natives unless your ready search for the luggage of others find food,water,and weapons
name
age(15+)
looks
personality
starting tool ex daggers knives hatchets machetes and the japanese kukri NO SWORDS OR GUNS AS STARTING TOOLS
others
~RULES~
1. swearing is 100% aloud
2. Have fun
3. You MUST role play with others
4. if Dangerpack and Minun join listen to them
Minun Dangerpack,Scream and any other people I RP with are automatically accepted
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
Bump)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
No ones gonna join:'(
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
(Oh, wow. I didn't see this before. This looks interesting. I'll join soon.)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
Kk)
Dangerpack
550nd
598 points
June 2016
(Well, I guess I'm automatically accepted, so YAS!)

Name: Luna Gams
Crush: Well... There is to many people to chose. X3
Looks: Tall, skinny, blue dyed hair, grey eyes, tan skin. Very beautiful in general.
Personality: As we all know by now, I'm terrible at this.
Starting tool: Can she use a wooden bow? If not then a dagger.
Other: She barely talks.
Drea Drea :D
181nd
1 007 points
June 2016
| Oh! This looks good~! I am so joining. ^.^ Sorry for the fancy symbols and letters, I like to put a lot of effort into my forms. 😎 |

✗naмe: Michael Munroe, or Mike.
✗age: Nineteen.
✗gender: Male.
✗appearance: Michale is 6'2 Americana, with a bit of a wild side to him. He's very tall and has a muscular frame, not slender, but muscular. He' a short brown-haired-hazel-eye-beauty. He's very attractive with his sharp jawline and mysterious charm he's got. He has a reputation with the ladies. His voice is deep but rich by nature, smooth but bold. He has a rough edge to him as well, but he's latterly a gentle giant! And don't forget that stubble.. Lord have mercy on my soul.
- https://www.google.com/search?safe=active&biw=[...] (All the fluff! ^.^)
- https://i.ytimg.com/vi/CRgnzzbdfG8/maxresdefault.j[...]
✗perѕonalιтy: Mike can be described in three words: intelligent, driven and persuasive. He's a man of action and determination, his motive of protecting people and achieving the best is also another thing people notice about him. Protective and passionate. He's selfless, always thinking about the other person, and his friends at most. He's brave. A perfect young solider, if you ask me. Don't get me wrong, Mike is not a serious kind of guy, he likes to crack jokes and pranks at the worst time. He's a bit of a hot-head and can have a huge ego, but it doesn't last that long. At first, he's gonna be an immature idiot, but as the role-play develops, he's gonna be shaped into a fine young man, if you ask me. 😉
✗ѕтarтιng тool: Hmm... No knives? Alright, lets go with Flint n' Steel and a pack full of other supplies; small amount of food, medical supplies, clothes, usual deal.
✗crυѕн: Please, by all means, write down his name. 😆 I'm sure you won't regret it.
✗oтнer: Mike is military trained as an Army MP, he's done six months in bootcamp and a year in the field. So he's got the basic combat and how to survive in a situation like this. But other then that, I think I'm good. :D
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
design/quote.png
Drea Drea :D | Oh! This looks good~! I am so joining. ^.^ Sorry for the fancy symbols and letters, I like to put a lot of effort into my forms. 😎 |

✗naмe: Michael Munroe, or Mike.
✗age: Nineteen.
✗gender: Male.
✗appearance: Michale is 6'2 Americana, with a bit of a wild side to him. He's very tall and has a muscular frame, not slender, but muscular. He' a short brown-haired-hazel-eye-beauty. He's very attractive with his sharp jawline and mysterious charm he's got. He has a reputation with the ladies. His voice is deep but rich by nature, smooth but bold. He has a rough edge to him as well, but he's latterly a gentle giant! And don't forget that stubble.. Lord have mercy on my soul.
- https://www.google.com/search?safe=active&biw=[...] (All the fluff! ^.^)
- https://i.ytimg.com/vi/CRgnzzbdfG8/maxresdefault.j[...]
✗perѕonalιтy: Mike can be described in three words: intelligent, driven and persuasive. He's a man of action and determination, his motive of protecting people and achieving the best is also another thing people notice about him. Protective and passionate. He's selfless, always thinking about the other person, and his friends at most. He's brave. A perfect young solider, if you ask me. Don't get me wrong, Mike is not a serious kind of guy, he likes to crack jokes and pranks at the worst time. He's a bit of a hot-head and can have a huge ego, but it doesn't last that long. At first, he's gonna be an immature idiot, but as the role-play develops, he's gonna be shaped into a fine young man, if you ask me. 😉
✗ѕтarтιng тool: Hmm... No knives? Alright, lets go with Flint n' Steel and a pack full of other supplies; small amount of food, medical supplies, clothes, usual deal.
✗crυѕн: Please, by all means, write down his name. 😆 I'm sure you won't regret it.
✗oтнer: Mike is military trained as an Army MP, he's done six months in bootcamp and a year in the field. So he's got the basic combat and how to survive in a situation like this. But other then that, I think I'm good. :D

Oki accepted
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
Name: Lavender
Crush: None
Looks: http://img.allw.mn/content/jn/c7/kzvqwu31.jpg
Personality: Depends on her mood.
Starting tool: Tomahawk (If that's okay)
Other: She has some survival skills.
181nd
1 007 points
June 2016
| Thank you, Rhydian. 🙂 |
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
name Jennah Dirushi
age 18
gender female
crush Michael
looks not skinny not fat hair blue eyes when the crash happened she was wearing a crop top and booty shorts
personality kind sweet shy tuff caring protective loyal
starting tool Japanese kukri with a pack full of medical supplies and survival gear and fishing gear
other she is bi

name Rick Morris
age17
gender male
crush Luna
looks shirt with orange hair he wore blue jeans a t-shirt and a hunting jacket
personality kind caring loyal strict
starting tools hatchet and a back pack with fishing gear and a deer caller and medical supplies
others he is bisexual so pit him down
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
design/quote.png
a stranger Name: Lavender
Crush: None
Looks: http://img.allw.mn/content/jn/c7/kzvqwu31.jpg
Personality: Depends on her mood.
Starting tool: Tomahawk (If that's okay)
Other: She has some survival skills.

Accepted)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
Btw guys knives kukris hatchets and daggers are allowed just no swords or guns you find those later)
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
WE CAN START GUYS!)
181nd
1 007 points
June 2016
| Yah! 👍 Who's goona post first? 😆 |
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
Jennah woke up she still had her back pack and her kukri she got up and looked for others

Rick stood up he was studying these dragging tracks who would drag someone away and not take tho others?
Dangerpack
550nd
598 points
June 2016
Luna was climbing a tree.
181nd
1 007 points
June 2016
After a while of struggling to get out of his seat--upside down--Mike was able to get himself free from the seatbelt, his body falling to the ground with a hard thud. He grunted, rolling onto his back, he closed his eyes, repressing the pain as best as he could. "Damn it!" he cursed, slowly getting up, being careful with his side he landed on.
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
Lavender looked around. It was obvious they were stuck in this place, so she was trying to figure out if it was safe.
Dangerpack
550nd
598 points
June 2016
"Fuck..." Luna mutters as she falls. She scraped her hand on the bark and lay on her back, in to much pain to move.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
Jennah screamed as something grabbed her "HELP!" she yelled

Rick heard the yell and started run to it
181nd
1 007 points
June 2016
Mike glanced around the crashed airplane, searching the area. Opening the compartment bellow him, he searched though it and found his military pack, still in tacked. Reaching down he picked it up, placing it over his shoulders. "At least one thing isin't lost." he mumbled. He started to do a search again, but he was stopped when he heard someone scream. "HELP!" Mike was quick on his feet, quickly jumping out of the cashed plan and to where he heard the voice call out, avoiding any rocks or tree branches that could end bad for him.
Dangerpack
550nd
598 points
June 2016
Luna felt her breathing quicken as someone started running to her. She quickly stood up and hid behind the tree, to scared to move after hearing the 'Help!'
unclassified
June 2016
a stranger niveau/
"Great." Lavender groaned when she heard the yell. She scrambled to her feet and started running in the direction of the scream.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
Rick saw people running toward a girl he jumped in a tree and sat there studying them

Jennah looked around help she was being dragged away
181nd
1 007 points
June 2016
Mike leapt over a rather large bolder, his body working out of reflex and instinct. Pushing past low tree branches, he was able to catch a glimpse of a large figure, dragging a body--no, a girl! Was she the one calling for help? Mike pushed off his backpack, letting it fall to the forest floor. Flanking the native, Mike used his strength and pushed the native to the ground, forcing him to release the damsel in distress.
Dangerpack
550nd
598 points
June 2016
Luna fell to the ground as someone pushed her. She looked back and saw a native staring at her angrily. Luna's grey eyes widened.
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
Jennah scrambled away from the native seeing a very handsome guy saving her she fell in love with him instantly

Rick watched so that's what what the drag marks were he thought
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
June 2016
Rick heard something and looked behind him seeing a girl get pushed Rick grabbed his hatchet and jumped out of the tree onto the native cutting deep into the natives head
Dangerpack
550nd
598 points
June 2016
Luna quickly backed up against the tree in fear. The native fell, dead.
Today, at 5:22pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top