Forums » In game help

Spira
ok Max skills?
by Spira february 2019

Spira
54nd
2 020 points
February 2019
I hope this is in the right category, I wasn’t sure where else to put it. I was wondering if there was a max number in skills. Like can a bunny only go up to a certain number in speed, stamina, and acceleration?
Mars
16nd
4 823 points
February 2019
Can you make an example please? I don't really understand what are you talking about.
verifiedfangirl
24nd
4 026 points
February 2019
The bunny has their potential listed out at birth (speed, acceleration, and stamina). As you train your bunny, it will show: five points acceleration training will show as 5/120, if 120 is the maximum acceleration for that bunny. Once it's fully trained for all three it can't go any faster. However, you can add equipment, boosts, metabolic boosts, or put it in a pen with a coach bunny to increase skills beyond this: any non natural changes will show as +(change) in blue next to the potential
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
February 2019
design/quote.png
Mars Can you make an example please? I don't really understand what are you talking about.

Yes, I’m sorry. I’m not quite sure how to explain it. Like verified said, I know each bunny has a max number in a certain skill (Like -/120 for speed and such) But as you breed for higher potential, that number gets bigger. (Like -/220 speed) So I was wondering if there was a number that a skill could reach. Like could a bunny potentially reach a certain speed level and not be able to go any higher?

Is this making sense? I know what I’m saying but it’s hard to type it out
Mars
16nd
4 823 points
February 2019
Mhhh, all i can say it is that for bunnies who got a very nice potential, you'll breed them more speedly than the others. As veriedfangirl explained you, a bunny can't reach overhead his maximum speed/acceleration/stamina because it is limited with the potential.

" I was wondering if there was a number that a skill could reach " what do you mean " a skill " ?

You can go higher with boosts, equipments, magic equipment as veriedfangirl said.

Is that more clear?
Reaper
20nd
4 547 points
February 2019
I don't know if this was solved or not but I think I understand. What I'm getting from this is that you want to know if they bunny races have a max potential they can get, right? If this is the case I would say no. The more people breed bunnies, the higher the potential of the race goes up. Like on lapino, the bunny races are a much higher potential since there are more players breeding but they keep going up. So no, the bunnies do not have a max skill.
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
February 2019
design/quote.png
Reaper I don't know if this was solved or not but I think I understand. What I'm getting from this is that you want to know if they bunny races have a max potential they can get, right? If this is the case I would say no. The more people breed bunnies, the higher the potential of the race goes up. Like on lapino, the bunny races are a much higher potential since there are more players breeding but they keep going up. So no, the bunnies do not have a max skill.

Okay yes! Thank you 🙂
Today, at 8:19am
Advertising 1
scroll-top