Forums » General discussion

Regina
ok Mature content section?
by Regina september 2018

Regina
101nd
1 354 points
September 2018
So i know this is a child-based site, but i know many teens/adults play this game too. I was thinking maybe we need a mature section in the forums that only people ages 13+ can join. We can maybe even start a mature clan? Maybe the idea is a little stupid but its hard for me not to swear and keep it pg on here lolol
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
September 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
Honestly I think it would be pretty cool, except for the fact that would probably take a lot of work on Koni's part to create it.
Final Fantasy
46nd
2 216 points
September 2018
I agree. I don't really know anyone on this site that is actually a kid except for the new people who occasionally join. It's one of the reasons I don't really like rping on here anymore because I have to censor myself and be careful of what I say. It's just...annoying and pestering I suppose since I don't ever worry about that when I write my stories. A more mature section to the forums would be amazing since that's literally what the demographic of the game is. It may not be what it's targeted towards, but honestly, I could probably count the number of kids that are under thirteen on my hands.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
September 2018
I like and support this Idea, but how will they make sure no people under 13 would stalk us? Knowing my younger self, they would be curious about what happens over there.
Final Fantasy
46nd
2 216 points
September 2018
BR does know your age, so they could do it based off of that and have it not even show up in the forums if they're registered as under thirteen. Of course, if younger people lied about their age, they couldn't do much about that. That's the same problem all age restricted stuff online has though.
alantheo
266nd
825 points
September 2018
Never on a children's game. 😉
Regina
101nd
1 354 points
September 2018
wow im actually surprised you guys actually agree with me lol, and @alantheo, I get that this is a children based site but i feel like we need a little something for everyone on here. like in PG rated movies, they're targeted towards kids but they still have jokes that adults and older kids would laugh at. Hopefully my explanation makes sense lol
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
September 2018
It makes sense to me.
Reaper
16nd
4 902 points
September 2018
Yeah, I sort of like this idea Regina. However, alan is right, this is still technically a kids website so we can't really have a mature section.
HPFan
157nd
1 092 points
September 2018
I honestly think this would be a good idea, but only if it was restricted to older players. Another forum I'm on, the MLPArena, has a couple of sections that you have to be of a certain age to access. One of them is 18+ and the other 21+. If you're under these ages, you aren't even allowed to enter that section and see the posts. That way nobody who shouldn't be there can even see that content. It's worth noting that this forum is targeted towards fans of My Little Pony and attracts lots of kids.
Of course, there should be a limit on what can be posted in a section like that. Like, posts should be PG-13 at most, nothing R rated.

I do respect the staff's opinion, though. This is a kids game and older players like me aren't the target audience. If I wanted to post more mature content, there are other places I can go to do that.
Archangel
25nd
3 544 points
September 2018
IDK. There's no reason to post any "mature" content on this site, and it's preferable not to start anything negative on here. 😕
Regina
101nd
1 354 points
September 2018
design/quote.png
Archangel IDK. There's no reason to post any "mature" content on this site, and it's preferable not to start anything negative on here. 😕

mature content isnt always negative tho
bunnylove029
33nd
3 001 points
October 2018
It’s a good idea tho I started this game back in 2014 and I was only 12 then but now I am older i thinks it’s a good idea I get this is a child game but still maybe make an young adult version of bunnyrace
bunnylove029
33nd
3 001 points
October 2018
Also my last account I had was named arina123 and can’t remember my password
alantheo
266nd
825 points
October 2018
The age of the Lapino account can be changed at any time, it is impossible to know the exact age. In addition, BunnyRace is a game based in France, it is the French law that is applied, and something of this kind is not allowed.
Koko
123nd
1 170 points
November 2018
account deleted niveau/8 facteur
Might be a good idea
Today, at 6:52am
Advertising 1
scroll-top