Forums » Playgrounds

BunnyMaster
chat Horizon rp
by account deleted december 2018

Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
January 2019
Val fought the frustration threatening to cloud her face. She knew that, as the oldest, if she lost it, everything would go downhill fast. She took a deep breath. "Why don't you want to go back to camp?" she asked calmly.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
January 2019
account deleted niveau/8 facteur
(Sorry guys, been a little inactive)

Gideon watched the two girls argue. He knew Amy liked Horace a lot, but he agreed with Val. "Why don't you want to go back to camp?" She asked Amy. "Yeah. We need to go back to camp to get our stuff. And then we'd leave, okay? Even if we don't find your bird. Sorry," Gideon added.
unclassified
January 2019
a stranger niveau/
Amy sighed. These older people just didn't get it. "Okay, first of all, I want Horace -" she stuck out her tongue "- and second of all, I heard a weird noise. That's why I'm out here! I'm not going back. We can just get water or something."
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
January 2019
“We can’t get water,” Gideon said. He told them about the purple vines. “And what weird noise?”
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
January 2019
"Right," Val agreed, "we are not getting water anytime soon." She turned to Gideon, "Did you manage to get any before the vines came?"
unclassified
January 2019
a stranger niveau/
Amy sat in the dirt, grumbling. She was thirsty and hungry and didn't care about purple vines. "Don't you want to know what I heard? We have to set up a new camp! Something's in the old one!"
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
January 2019
"What do you mean 'Something's in the old one'?" Val asked, uncertainty crawling down her back and making her sit upright, "Did you actually see anything?"
unclassified
January 2019
a stranger niveau/
Amy sighed. Of course they wouldn't believe her. "Well, no, I didn't see something. But I heard something that sounded like this." Amy imitated the squeaky roar for her companions. She did it so loud that some nearby birds flew from their tree, though one bird fell to the ground from the tree.

Scrambling to her feet, Amy ran to the shape on the ground. "Horace!" she exclaimed, gently picking him up. She put him on her shoulder and he wobbled a little, but stayed there. She turned and smiled triumphantly at Gideon and Val. "That's one reason I won't go back down, one to go! Also I'm thirsty. Let's find a way to get water!"
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
January 2019
"Umm, maybe we should be careful about getting water. We don't want to run into those vines again," Val said, "They seem to be able to move, so maybe eventually they'll move away from the waterfall. Until then, can we at least go back to camp to get our stuff?" Val didn't doubt that Amy had heard something unusual. She did, however, believe that the child was exaggerating.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
January 2019
“I did get some water, but most of them spilled to the ground while I was running,” Gideon said. “We should get back to camp anyway.”
unclassified
January 2019
a stranger niveau/
Amy scowled. Why didn't they understand? "I'm not going back to camp. I'm staying right here." She sat down and jostled Horace. He nipped her ear irritably, but she didn't move.
Today, at 3:23am
Advertising 1
scroll-top