Fox rp

Forums » Playgrounds

chat Fox rp
by a stranger september 2018

unclassified
September 2018
a stranger niveau/
Scarlet heard the other fox, she opened one crystal teal eye as she opened the other... ''hmm.." she whispered to herself, she kept thinking of Lightning.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
:3
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
October 2018
design/quote.png
a stranger Scarlet heard the other fox, she opened one crystal teal eye as she opened the other... ''hmm.." she whispered to herself, she kept thinking of Lightning.

Lightning is a girl. I do have a character that is a male tho. Name: Sharpclaw
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Help I am having babies
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
October 2018
Sharpclaw and Lightning rushed in. "Just rest!" yelled Lightning. Sharpclaw rushed toward Black paw. "You'll be ok." said Sharpclaw.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Two little fox puppies came and they both were gray
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
October 2018
"AWWW! SO CUTE!" said Lightning as she begin to help lick them. "They look heathy." said Sharpclaw. "I'll go get so water for you" Then he went to the puddle of water in the cave and took some moss to soak the water up.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
SkyLightning Lightning is a girl. I do have a character that is a male tho. Name: Sharpclaw

oh crap, lol ok

Samson sat under a tree a bit from Scarlet, his tail swished as the two cubs ran out of the den.

Scarlet turned her head at Samson then at Sharpclaw, she rolled her eyes as they gossiped about the little ones.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
THEY ARE SO CUTE come here baby’s I need to name you they ran inside aw one of them
Has a white spot on her head and had blue eyes I will name you snowball and you the next baby you have one white foot and one black foot I will name you bolt because you have yellow eyes
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
October 2018
"Cute names!" said Lightning. Sharpclaw nodded with agreement. Lightning stood. up and walk toward the rabbit that they saved. "Here have this to bring up your energy"
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Me ? Don’t you think my babies are hungry
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
October 2018
Lightning stopped. "You can help them eat." She put down the rabbit on the ground by the babies.
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Thank you she feed her babies she ate a little bit can you watch my little babies as she went to her bed so she could get some rest ( puts her ears down) *whimpers* she was all most going to cry
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Samson heard blackPaw sniffle, He headed towards the den sitting by the entrance "Good day" he tossed his head up and turned to see Lightning playing with Snowball and Bolt, "I had a mate once, The cubs were beautiful"... he paused looking into Blackpaw's eyes.
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
October 2018
Lightning was having fun. Snowball jumped on to her back and rolled off. Bolt pounce on Snowball playfully. Then they both attacked Lightning playfully. Lightning let them come toward her. "They're so cute!" said Lightning as Bolt sniff her paw.

(Are they both female or male? Or one of them is male and one of them is female.?)
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
( one is male and one is female) well what happened i never had a mate
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
October 2018
"Dunno." said Lightning has she carried the two pups over where she was sitting. "You should keep them warm." Sharpclaw came in the cave with a bird in his mouth. He also had a rabbit. He placed them down. "So who wants the lucky bird?" He grinned. "You can thank me later for catching the bird. OW!" "Oh stop the pride act" said Lightning. "Yeah but what was that for?" growled Sharpclaw. Lightning looked away. "Oh you know what. It's for your dumbness." said Lightning. "But yeah. Sure. I'll thank you for catching a bird that you will eat before anyone else can get their claws on." replied Lightning with sarcasm all over her voice.

(Which one is a boy and which one a girl?)
unclassified
October 2018
a stranger niveau/
Both) thank you so very much
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
October 2018
(What do you mean both?)
Sharpclaw grinned." Of corse Lightning had problems. OW!" "HA. Serves you right." growled Lightning. She left her head higher. "Wanna see how painful it is when you insult me?" ask Lightning with a hint of threat in her voice. "Um,ah, no thank you?" Stutter Sharpclaw. Sharpclaw knew he got on Lightning bad side for now. Lightning waved her tail. "That's what I thought." said Lightning. She turned to Blackpaw and Samson than look back." I'm gonna take a walk." Announce Lightning as she walk out of the den.
Sharpclaw look at Samson. "So about your old mate from before. Did she die? OH! Sorry to ask!"
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Both
SkyLightning
93nd
1 434 points
November 2018
(Like they're both boys or both girls?)
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Boy and girl
unclassified
December 2018
a stranger niveau/
Hi can I join please
unclassified
December 2018
a stranger niveau/
Yes
Rhydian#~
246nd
848 points
January 2019
Name: crimson night(cn for short)
Eye color: orange with crimson red streaks through the pupil
Fur color: black fur with a couple white stripes along his muzzle and paws
Looks: sleek with sharp claws powerful jaw, and strap teeth
Can: learn new fighting styles faster than normal
Needs: a pack
Good at: fighting
(I guess my last one didn't post)
unclassified
February 2019
a stranger niveau/
ok your in
unclassified
February 2019
a stranger niveau/
hey guys i am not diead
unclassified
March 2019
a stranger niveau/
( Stephan : D has left 'fox rp' )
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
April 2019
Hopefully i can still join.

Name: Blaze
Eye color: Orange-red
Fur color: dark orange with wisps of red, with gray on tip of tail and on paws.
Looks: her tail is very fluffy, making it look as though it's on fire.
Can: hunt very well, and can run faster then most foxes.
Needs: a pack, a partner.
Good at: hunting, running, handling cubs.

she can come in as a loner, and join the pack.
Today, at 4:03pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top