♣ Fox Quest ♣

Forums » Playgrounds

chat ♣ Fox Quest ♣
by a stranger june 2018

unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
This is a fox roll-play as you see, You start out in the woods, You seem as if you were attacked, You wake up, You hear footsteps as a hunters and a German-Shepard bark, (had to capitalize)
The woods you're in has many other Foxes to help you survive the chaos of reality....
Are you ready?

First off make your fox's form! Then when I'm on, I'll check it and accept it, The max of characters is 5, If you're not accepted you may re-make you'r fox. this is a form:

*Name :
*parents:
*ancestors:
*dream:
*siblings:
*enemies:
*friends:
*gf / bf: (girlfriend / boyfriend)
other: (other info unlisted here)

Once you listed this i'll list the rules :

*rule 1: keep it PG, or try you'r best!
*rule 2: be kind, no cursing / swearing / cussing NOT PG!
*rule 3: romance is ALLOWED just keep it PG <3

and that's all, have fun, and yes fox's usually don't travel in packs, I twisted mother-nature JUST a bit, remember the rules and form rules, i gladly hope you enjoy~!

~ENJOY~
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
account deleted niveau/8 facteur
Name : Dax (I copied from somewhere)
*appearance: Dax has light brown fur, a sharp snout and cobalt blue eyes
*parents: Not known yet?
*ancestors: Not known yet?
*dislikes: Hates other foxes disliking him
*dream: Wants to be the fastest and most agile fox in the pack
*siblings: None yet
*enemies: None yet
*friends: None yet
*gf / bf: (girlfriend / boyfriend) None yet
other: (other info unlisted here) Personality: Dax is an extrovert and loves interacting with other foxes. He likes to "make friends, not enemies" and is open to everyone. When he was young, he loved to pick up a fox's scent and follow it all the way until he finds the fox. Till today, he remains a curious fox and still playful at times.
Background: Dax comes from an ordinary fox family with almost no enemies as his parents are also open and friendly to all foxes.

I think you should add a part called Personality and Background.
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
BunnyMaster Name : Dax (I copied from somewhere)
*appearance: Dax has light brown fur, a sharp snout and cobalt blue eyes
*parents: Not known yet?
*ancestors: Not known yet?
*dislikes: Hates other foxes disliking him
*dream: Wants to be the fastest and most agile fox in the pack
*siblings: None yet
*enemies: None yet
*friends: None yet
*gf / bf: (girlfriend / boyfriend) None yet
other: (other info unlisted here) Personality: Dax is an extrovert and loves interacting with other foxes. He likes to "make friends, not enemies" and is open to everyone. When he was young, he loved to pick up a fox's scent and follow it all the way until he finds the fox. Till today, he remains a curious fox and still playful at times.
Background: Dax comes from an ordinary fox family with almost no enemies as his parents are also open and friendly to all foxes.

I think you should add a part called Personality and Background.

It'll work but appearance is supposed to be a link on a Fox picture, its alright though <3

And I will try thank you very much for that update i should add <3
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
I don’t really know how to find a fox picture, because there are like millions of Fox pics out there, and I believe role playing is about imagination and creativity, so you should be able to create your own fox. So pics that exactly match your imagination is almost impossible.
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
June 2018
*Name: Olive
*appearance: https://notebloc.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/fox.j[...]
*parents: N/A
*ancestors: N/A
*dislikes: Getting muddy or wet, fighting with others, messing up her fur
*dream: Just to live a happy and peaceful life, maybe get a mate and pups.
*siblings: Put her down
*enemies: N/A
*friends: Put her down
*gf / bf: N/A
other: Loves making friends!
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
Is there a limit to number of foxes you can make?
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
June 2018
It says the max is 5
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
Max foxes for each player or total foxes?
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Idk, I’m guessing each player. You can probably make another one.
unclassified
June 2018
a stranger niveau/
Characters 🤣
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Oh. So when can we start? 🙂
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
June 2018
(Whoops I'm impatient so bump)
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
AwkwardFox can you make one character? Then maybe we can start. 2 isn’t enough
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Yeah, or we can wait until someone else joins. Idk how long that’ll be, though. 😋
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
I think we should start now.
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
June 2018
(Let’s just start. Do our foxes know each other yet?)

Olive ran through the underbrush, her paws rythmically thrumming on the spongy forest floor. Her prey was starting to tire out, it’s small pink tail streaming out behind it. Putting on a burst of speed, the vixen pounced forward, pinning her paws on top of the mouse. Killing it with a swift bite, she held her catch in her mouth proudly.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
(From what AwkwardFox has given us, I think yes)

Dax ran across the forest floor, gritting his teeth as he shot forward. The wind whistled loudly in his ears, his paws were barely touching the ground and his fur was flattened by the wind. As he rounded a tree, he almost crashed into another fox who looked much like himself. She had a dead mouse in her jaws, obviously from her catch. Dax recognized her immediately. “Hey Olive,” He said.
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
June 2018
Olive staggered back as another fox nearly collided into her. After a second, she realized she knew him. "Oh, hi, Dax!" she mumbled through her prey. She set down the mouse. "Where are you going in such a rush?"
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
June 2018
(Bump?)
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
“Practicing. Like always,” Dax replied, relaxing his muscles. Soon I’ll be strong, he thought to himself. The best, as always, he grinned.
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
June 2018
“Like always.” Olive repeated. “You ought to loosen up once in a while; have some fun. Why are you always practicing?” She asked, flicking her ears disdainfully.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
June 2018
Dax frowned at Olive. “Best member of the pack, of course,” He said. “I’ll loosen up... when I’m the leader.”
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Olive sighed, shaking out her pelt. “That’s gonna be a while.” She mused, scuffing her paws in the dirt to bury her mouse. “Anyways, while you’re here, you may as well help me hunt.”
unclassified
July 2018
a stranger niveau/
Name : Gate
*appearance: https://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2015/04/red-fo[...]
*parents: killed by hound
*ancestors: dead
*dislikes: kids, dogs.
*dream: not to die, explore the whole woods
*siblings: killed by hound (s)
*enemies: skylar ( one of the hounds )
*friends: Ash ( a hound )
*gf / bf: dead
other: none
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
“Yes, I’ll get a good catch,” Dax smirked, flexing his claws. He took off in a blur, flying across the forest floor (like I said, this isn’t literal). He sniffed the air for any trace of prey, catching a scent of a hound. Uh oh. Not a good sign. He padded backwards a step, but then stopped. He’d been practicing for years, and this was a chance to prove himself. His muscles tensed, and followed the scent, convincing himself he could take down a hound alone.
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Olive perked up her ears as Dax sped off. “H-Hey! Wait for me!” She yelped, and took off after him. She followed his scent through the forest, and could soon see his tail bobbing ahead of her. She suddenly realized he had stopped, and she quickly dug her paws into the ground, sliding to a stop next to him. “There you are!” She huffed, waving her tail.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
"Shhh," Dax whispered, "There's a hound here." He circled around a patch of grass, sniffing the ground.
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Pinning her ears back, Olive snapped her jaws shut. Straining her senses, she could smell a trace of dog. She looked around warily, her ears perked up in alert.
BunnyMaster
86nd
1 136 points
July 2018
Then... a hound burst out of the bushes! Dax leapt back, nearly crashing into Olive. The hound went straight for Olive’s neck, barreling towards her. Dax ducked out of the way, then ran back and bit into the hound’s back leg ferociously, pulling it away from Olive.
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
July 2018
Olive yelped as the dog crashed through the bushes, barking madly. She saw it coming towards her and turned to run away, her paws scrabbling on the hard ground. She ran a few feet ahead of the dog then turned back to look at it, her fur bushed and eyes wide in panic. Realizing Dax couldn't take the dog himself, she slunk forward, close to the ground. Olive never took her eyes off the hound, darting in and out, dealing quick nips to his legs. It wasn't a lot of damage, but it was hopefully enough to distract it from Dax.
Today, at 6:09pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top