Forums » Playgrounds

Aesthetic
chat Express to Hogwarts
by Aesthetic june 2018

Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
November 2018
"Come on, just kiss him!" Hazel pressed, before Nico reached over and punched him in the arm. "Hazel! Leave us alone. He doesn't want to kiss me. Drop it."

Hazel grumbled, rubbing his arm, but he did finally quit. "Fiine." He turned to Dino, noting the other Vacanti's fascination with Cassie. "Ey, Dino, what's up? You're staring into space, kid. Who's the lady?" he asked, winking at Cassie flirtatiously.
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
November 2018
(Bump?)
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
November 2018
(I have risen from THE DEAD))

Cassie was startled out of her own mental stupor by a sudden exclamation from Dino. Before she could decipher what happened, Hazel popped up out of no where. Flustered by his comment, she felt her cheeks heating a bit. “Uh, I’m Cassie.” She held out her hand. She had seen Hazel around; he was popular enough to be known.

Noah put his feet up on the table, leaning against Liam for support. “Eh, we just like giving you crap, Nico. Whatever you do with Alexander here is none of our business.” He threw in a wink as one last method of torture. “So, when’s the food? I’m starving!”
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
November 2018
(Nice to see you back!!)

"Nice to meet ya, Cassie. I'm Hazel," he introduced, lifting her hand and kissing her fingers. "Are you a friend of Dino's?"

Nico scowled at Noah, but didn't say anything more. He looked up, to where the headmistress was standing. She made a brief announcement expressing how tragic the loss of Rosalie was and how that the staff were doing all they could to find the cause, but until then, curfew was shortened so that students had to report straight to their common rooms after supper. Quidditch practices were cancelled and students were encouraged to never walk by themselves, and finally, at the end of her speech, she said the word and each table filled with the food, drinks, and desserts.

"What?! No quidditch?!" Hazel complained, groaning and putting his head down on the table before the food came up, and he no longer seemed to be upset about quidditch.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
Liam looked like she was about to slap Noah across the face for leaning against her. Ehh... she decided to take it. “ If they don’t bring out food soon I will started a full fledged revolt. Who would like to join me?” She asked. Food showed up and yelled, “ Nevermind!” She started chowing down on it.

Lutum mumbled to Peony, “ Okay. Here goes nothing. Still please back me up... if-if you want to that is.” He got up and picked up his food. He made sure the rats were secure and hidden and strutted over to where Hazel, Cassie, and Dino was. The quiet kid sat down right besides them and said a brave, “ You’re all dumb.”
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
November 2018
Cassie’s blush turned vivid, and she managed a “Nice to meet you, too.” before quickly turning away. She always blushed far too easily. It was annoying, really. Thankfully, Hazel’s attention was diverted. She perked up as the food appeared in front of them, her cheeks returning to their normal shade. As she reached for some potatoes, Lutum plopped down near by. She blinked in surprise at his comment. “O-Oh.” She couldn’t tell if it was a joke or not.

Noah frowned at the announcement. No quidditch? That was the highlight of his day! He let out a defeated sigh. “Man, now what do I do with my night?” The thought was erased from his mind as the food appeared in front of him. He started piling his plate with as much eagerness as you’d expect.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
(I just got a puppy and I have to train her for service work. I’m most likely going to quit the roleplay..)
Spira
54nd
2 020 points
November 2018
(Aww, it’d suck to see you go, but I understand if you do. Good luck with the pup!)
goat girl
134nd
1 161 points
March 2019
this might be a little late, but i would like to join the game if that's ok.

Name: Misty Hollows
Year: 4th
Appearance: little over 5'0, long (slightly curled at the bottom) brown hair, light blue eyes, has a sweet smile.
Orientation: don't know what that means.
Personality: kind to everyone, helps people in need. that type of person.
House: Ravenclaw
Best Subjects: almost every one of them
Worst Subjects: Muggle studies
Pet: Barn owl.
Blood Type: Half blood
Character They Most Represent:
Animagus: blue bird
Patronus: Dolphin
Other: none
unclassified
March 2019
a stranger niveau/
(Can I join?
unclassified
March 2019
a stranger niveau/
design/quote.png
a stranger (Can I join?

I can post my thingy, ahem *clears throat*

Forms: Raven; https://i.ytimg.com/vi/oujqWi5FkX0/hqdefault.jpg Snake; http://www.californiaherps.com/snakes/images/lgcal[...]

Name: Abigal Shoot
Year: 3
Appearance: https://data.whicdn.com/images/321749244/superthum[...]
Orientation: Straight ----
Personality: Mute, Silient most of time, Timid.
House: Nightclaw
Best Subjects: Science, Potions, Combat.
Worst Subjects: Magic combat, History.
Pet: Black parrot.
Blood Type: -O
Character They Most Represent: Hermione Granger
Animagus?: (I do not know this.
Patronus: Field mouse
Other: Is a very good artist, such as myself.
Today, at 5:10am
Advertising 1
scroll-top