" spell flamingo."
she responds
"ok flanigoers"
ken
"what is that!?!"
Barbie
"u told me to spell it!"

Haha!

On a test a problem has a word bank with the answer apple, and orange. Barbie raises her hand. "Yes Barbie?" Teacher asks. "How do you spell apple?" Barbie replies.
unclassified
February 2015
a stranger niveau/
lol
unclassified
April 2015
a stranger niveau/
I do not like this its meaan:|
Jeff the Killer
545nd
543 points
April 2015
account deleted niveau/5 facteur
design/quote.png
a stranger I do not like this its meaan:|

They're just jokes. :I
Wolf Club 101
283nd
808 points
May 2015
I'm a blond, but I love these jokes. And, if you find these offensive, then quick reading them!! Good Lord!!!
Wolf Club 101
283nd
808 points
May 2015
Okay, I have read this whole thing. Now, I am kinda mad and I'm gonna tell you what I think. I live in America and I have a free speech.

QUIT GOING AROUND TO BLONDE JOKES IF YOU HATE 'EM!!! OMG ITS JUST JOKES!!!! LOOK IT UP THE MEANING OF JOKES!!! ITS SOMETHING THATS FUNNY BUT THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT DOESNT MEAN IT!!! NOW, IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM, THEN JUST SKIP THEM. THERES NO POINT IN GOING TO OTHER PEOPLES JOKES AND RUINING THEM. I AM A BLOND, AND I LIKE THEM. YOUR A BLONDE AND YOU HATE THEM. OKAY. THERE. DONE. NOW, CAN WE JUST MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES?
minun
183nd
1 004 points
May 2015
design/quote.png
Wolf Club 101 Okay, I have read this whole thing. Now, I am kinda mad and I'm gonna tell you what I think. I live in America and I have a free speech.

QUIT GOING AROUND TO BLONDE JOKES IF YOU HATE 'EM!!! OMG ITS JUST JOKES!!!! LOOK IT UP THE MEANING OF JOKES!!! ITS SOMETHING THATS FUNNY BUT THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT DOESNT MEAN IT!!! NOW, IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM, THEN JUST SKIP THEM. THERES NO POINT IN GOING TO OTHER PEOPLES JOKES AND RUINING THEM. I AM A BLOND, AND I LIKE THEM. YOUR A BLONDE AND YOU HATE THEM. OKAY. THERE. DONE. NOW, CAN WE JUST MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES?

Watch the caps 😑
EmeraldGemm
889nd
417 points
March 2018
design/quote.png
a stranger everybody is right i am stupid and i should never have been born and now i want to die because i am an idiot and nobody likes me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

y'all that was my old acc from when i was like 8 or smthing, looking back this entire page is cringe. but if anyone reads this and still thinks blond jokes r offensive u should just remember racist, homophobic, and sexist jokes exist??????
AwkwrdIncarnate
184nd
775 points
March 2018
account deleted niveau/7 facteur
design/quote.png
EmeraldGemm y'all that was my old acc from when i was like 8 or smthing, looking back this entire page is cringe. but if anyone reads this and still thinks blond jokes r offensive u should just remember racist, homophobic, and sexist jokes exist??????

This thread is kinda dead. I would let it lay and leave it alone. Most of these peeps aren't really active anymore...
Bun Bun RUN
222nd
884 points
July 2020
Read the title. It says: Barbie(blonde)jokes. It means these are jokes about barbies that are blonde, not anyone with blonde hair!
bunni_xoxo
29nd
3 425 points
November 2023
what happened when barbie tried to smoke a camel? it got mad when she lit its tail🤣 🤣
XxdragenxX
113nd
1 288 points
November 2023
I don't have any jokes this is for a mission
Today, at 6:04pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top