Assassins

orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
October 2018
Alex walked to a corner of the store and covered his other ear. "Yeah?" he muttered quietly. The call didn't last to long, and he was already heading for the door by the next few minutes. "It'll be done." he kept what he said very vague, hoping nothing was very obvious. "Sorry about that." Alex said as he reproached Eliza. "But I think there's a place we could go up ahead, it's not to far from here."
Aesthetic
49nd
2 114 points
November 2018
Hazel groaned quietly when William groped his ass, and he was just about to crawl into his lap before the person in the car behind them honked because the light turned green. "Ugh..." he groaned, reluctant to move William's head off of his neck. He couldn't help it, it felt so good.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
November 2018
"Good," Eliza replied, "The closer the better." She started to walk before curiosity got the better of her. She knew it was kind of rude, but still she turned and asked, "What was that call about?" She at least wanted to know if it was something important.
orbweaver201
81nd
1 543 points
November 2018
Alex stopped. "It as for some kind of sales thing. I honestly wasn't paying much attention." Alex paused before continuing, "I don't know why I pick those up. Should we go? The restaurant is right around the corner." he changed the subject quickly, not wanting to talk about it.
Rosellia
178nd
1 011 points
November 2018
"Right..." said Eliza, tempted to press the matter. Her stomach grumbled before she could say anything more about the call. "Let's go," she said as she began to walk.
unclassified
November 2018
a stranger niveau/
William was hesitant about stopping. He playfully bit his neck giving him a small hickey before continuing to kiss his neck. The car honked again, the honk louder and longer. He didn’t seem startled at all by the honk and put his hands on the wheel again, driving forward. “ Ugh... didn’t those fuckers kill the mood.” He joked. Right after driving again he put his hand back on Hazel’s thigh. His thumb was stroking his thigh.
Today, at 1:04pm
Advertising 1
scroll-top